Steven bergwijn not on the index?

• Came across this guy after he scored a Messi like goal for PSV. Knew nothing about this player until I seen it, but looking at the stats and YouTube highlights I'd love to invest.

At only age 20, for the right price I reckon he could be worth a punt. Only thing is, I can't bloody find him!

Anyway of encouring the index to include the player? And if they did include, how would I know he's been added? Would I have to check every day ect?

• Do you mean Steven Berghuis? Probably not as he's at Feyernood not PSV

From November to March FI launched (or IPO'd) loads of new players on the index every day about 1,000 new players all told. They posted lists in advance so you could see who was coming

They've stopped that now and last I heard the next IPOs will be in May of players in World Cup squad long lists who aren't already on the index. Given that Bergwijn is Dutch you might have to wait a while before he makes it onto the index

Meantime check out Berghuis's stats he's an absolute steal at 45p ;-)

• @Dave-C will check him out. Cheers

• This post is deleted!

• He is cheap but no transfer rumours, no Word Cup and not in a top 5 league.
    I could be wrong but no reason for his value to go up but at that price there is zero risk

• @Comrade said in Steven bergwijn not on the index?:

He is cheap but no transfer rumours, no Word Cup and not in a top 5 league.
    I could be wrong but no reason for his value to go up but at that price there is zero risk

http://www.soccernews.com/sevilla-eyeing-steven-berghuis/255709/

"La Liga giants Sevilla are weighing up summer bid for Feyenoord hotshot Steven Berghuis, according to El Mundo Deportivo. The 26-year-old has been Eredivisie’s star performer this term, having produced 14 goals and 12 assists in 29 league appearances, and he is now being linked with a big club move.

Feyenoord did well to purchase the player’s contract from Watford after a successful loan spell at De Kuip and they now look set to turn a healthy profit on his sale. Sevilla have already enquired about the Netherlands international, while few more top clubs are also keen."

• @Dave-C
    I searched before my post and didn't find anything.
    I stand corrected

• @Comrade

No probs dude

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.