Foden Exploden!

• Does anyone think this super talent is perhaps very undervalued and worth closer to Sancho? Pep himself said he’s a talent like never seen before.

• media appeal is my concern.

But english media do love to hype an england youngster, so if he makes the squad- possibly. But dont see him leaving city or city becoming big media anytime soon.

• I think Sancho is massively overpriced but I've never complained because he has set the benchmark. Personally I think he is also overrated, whereas I believe Foden is the real deal.

So, yes thanks to Sancho I believe Foden will just keep on rising now. 19 years old. Going to be the heart of that city team in the next 4 years or so (if he stays). I think he is superb

• @ScouseSte I can’t really see how Foden won’t continue to shoot up all the way to the start of next season and beyond when he’s taken Silva’s spot.

• Player A:

0_1593432013592_3611CE70-E506-46FB-AF94-196E2BD9B295.png

Player B:

0_1593432032467_831B55E4-2CF6-43F3-A442-7C251F945557.png

Over the next 2 years I’d say there is absolutely minimal chance Foden returns 50% of the dividends Sancho will. Sancho will move this summer or next, a whole transfer saga, could move next summer and then have the Euro’s next summer. Foden shouldn’t be near Sancho in price atm if you look at what they have in front of them in the next 2 years considering they’re the same age!

• @TeamGB said in Foden Exploden!:

@ScouseSte I can’t really see how Foden won’t continue to shoot up all the way to the start of next season and beyond when he’s taken Silva’s spot.

Me neither mate. Sancho has been over £10 mainly based on Manchester United speculation (he's hardly a PB dividend monster at Dortmund) So it's not unjustified for Foden to get close to that price in anticipation of being the heartbeat of that city team for seasons to come. And being a Manchester lad, I'm certain that city will have a media starlet on their hands.

• @ChazFI123 I’m more concerned with PB scores in future than MB and can see just as much potential in Foden as Sancho when he’s started regularly next season.

• @TeamGB that's all well and good but MB is available 7 days a week, all year. So that's why Sancho will be more valuable than Foden. Foden scored twice last week, had the best game of his City career and still returned nothing. Sancho has returned more dividends in one day of winning MB than Foden has in his career, IN ONE DAY

• @ChazFI123 You’re right but there’s going to be pretty much wall to wall football until the WC 2022 now so I’m concentrating on PB.

• @TeamGB okay if you're thinking PB then, what's he gonna do about competing with KDB every game? KDB has won PB 5 times this season, so IF Foden performs at KDB levels that's going to be what 50p returns next season from PB, do you think that should make him worth near £14?

• @ChazFI123 said in Foden Exploden!:

@TeamGB that's all well and good but MB is available 7 days a week, all year. So that's why Sancho will be more valuable than Foden. Foden scored twice last week, had the best game of his City career and still returned nothing. Sancho has returned more dividends in one day of winning MB than Foden has in his career, IN ONE DAY

That's why Sancho is CURRENTLY over twice his price mate.
    But Foden will make up that ground once he's playing regularly.
    Thats why smart people are buying now (or like me bought 12 months ago!) because with Sancho as the benchmark, it's going to be very unjustified if he's still twice the price of Foden when both are smashing it for England and possibly for both Manchester clubs.

It's inevitable that Foden is going to close the gap. This is easy mid-long term profit achieved by buying Foden now. It's like printing money. Natural index growth alone will do its part.

Anyone passing up this opportunity will regret it by the time the Euros come round I feel 😐

• @TeamGB said in Foden Exploden!:

@ChazFI123 You’re right but there’s going to be pretty much wall to wall football until the WC 2022 now so I’m concentrating on PB.

If you’re looking at it solely from pb Foden scored 220ish two goals including gwg at home to Burnley. When everything’s in your favour and you score two plus gwg you have to be winning easily to be £6+ worth of pb.

• @ScouseSte but why will he make up that ground? Surely the argument is that Sancho is going to come back in price, rather than Foden is going to reach Sancho's price. The media have 0 interest in Foden, he won City the game last week and still you got nothing in returns so to suggest he's a media magnet or will be is wishful thinking. Saka has returned more MB than Foden and he's only been playing for 3/4 of a season! If people think he's going to reach those prices from PB then I strongly disagree competing against KDB and with Pep's rotation

• Don't hold either to start with. Tbh surprised at his price atm.

Don't think he will be a starter next season I'm sure Silva will be replaced especially if they don't win the CL
    No transfer spec
    Not in a MB friendly team
    Competing with a PB giant (KDB)

No comparison at all with Sancho, will have 1 Sancho to 2 Foden's all day

• @Pez said in Foden Exploden!:

Don't hold either to start with. Tbh surprised at his price atm.

Don't think he will be a starter next season I'm sure Silva will be replaced especially if they don't win the CL
    No transfer spec
    Not in a MB friendly team
    Competing with a PB giant (KDB)

No comparison at all with Sancho, will have 1 Sancho to 2 Foden's all day

Sancho will return over treble the amount of dividends over the next 12-18 months IMO, he will earn north of a £1 just from when he does finally agree a transfer. The original post says should Foden be worth closer to Sancho, and IMO he shouldn't, minimal MB appeal and that will hold him back

• I think his price potential is going to be dictated by MB and he will not gain any attention from the media until he is part of the national team.

If you look at other young English midfielders, their price is either driven by links to Man Utd (Grealish), or proximity to the National Squad first team (Maddison, Mount). Foden will likely never have Utd links.

Once he cements a place in the England squad I think media will be all over him and you will see him absolutely fly. He will rise several pounds just off a strong performance for the national squad. If he gets no look in at the Euros then I would be wary of picking him.

Until then, he's going to quietly keep developing at City and be overshadowed by KDB, which is not necessarily a bad thing for holders. Gives people ample time to get on board. If something interesting happens to City like KDB leaving because of no Champions League football, then he could also rocket off of that, but in the grand scheme of things I don't think his PB potential is a big factor in where his value goes on the index. Don't get me wrong, it's not completely insignificant, but there's greater forces at play with Foden: his FI destiny is tied to his role for England.

• Foden will rise in price because of market sentiment and his easy on the eye footballing displays. Pb and mb will be an added bonus nothing more.
    I don’t hold but he’s been on my watch list and since risen over£2 🤦🏻‍♂️

• @ChazFI123 said in Foden Exploden!:

@ScouseSte but why will he make up that ground? Surely the argument is that Sancho is going to come back in price, rather than Foden is going to reach Sancho's price. The media have 0 interest in Foden, he won City the game last week and still you got nothing in returns so to suggest he's a media magnet or will be is wishful thinking. Saka has returned more MB than Foden and he's only been playing for 3/4 of a season! If people think he's going to reach those prices from PB then I strongly disagree competing against KDB and with Pep's rotation

The reason Foden didn't get much media last week was because all attention quickly turned to the White Lives Matter Burnley banner which completely overshadowed the game. Wankers. Anyway...

As I said earlier, a local Manchester lad breaking into, and possibly dominating the midfield, in a team which the media currently sees as just a load of bought in mercenaries is a story that will be lapped up.

Foden is still a bit part player so of course there is no media interest YET.
    But fast forward to the Euros - Sancho could be £15-20. You don't think Foden will be £10-13?

I'm hugely confident

• @Gregolocky Market sentiment / FOMO appears to be blowing PB/MB deliverables completely out of the water in the last couple of months.

• @ScouseSte the OP is asking if Foden is very undervalued and worth closer to Sancho? And the fact that Sancho will return 3-4 times the amount of dividends over the next 12/18 months means that he shouldn't be. You've just said that Foden could be worth £10 at the Euro's and Sancho could be worth £20, and currently there is roughly a 100% difference in their price, so your answer to the OP is no he shouldn't be closer to his price