Pulisic

• What triggered the surge in Pulisic?

Was it just his last couple of performances or did I miss some big news?

Don't get me wrong, I'm over the moon about just curious.

• I took your advice and got on him earlier today albeit around 12 months too late

• @Dan-The-Man Couple of influential accounts pushing him.

• Lampard has been jizzing all over the shop about him the last few days and he’s also put a couple of good games in of late.

With a real run of games he could be a bargain, even at his currently rising price but I’ve still just got him on my watchlist at present. Unfortunately I can’t be on every ship that sails, so to speak or I’d have a port of over 100 players lol

• He's definitely impressing of late, and has obvious previous pedigree. Feel like he's going to be frustrating next season with the fluidity of Chelsea's attack - should be exciting from an actual football perspective though!

• @Erased-Citizen said in Pulisic:

Lampard has been jizzing all over the shop.

I hope he was at least socially distancing at the time

• Fool me once Pulisic. Not again mate not again.

• I'd say good form, but also stocking up for next season Pulisic Werner Zyeich sounds like a proper naughty front 3 to me, and i can see Chelsea ripping it up next year, Pulisic is probably the cheapest way into that front 3 right now so might as well get in now and you get the rest of this season for free. win win

• @ScouseSte said in Pulisic:

Fool me once Pulisic. Not again mate not again.

Didn't you buy him at peak then disable your account only to watch him drop like a rock with no control?

• I'm not going to sell until he's nearer £4, don't think that's too optimistic

• I've got 10 shares for sale at 2.89 if anyone wants them

• @NewUser600411 said in Pulisic:

I've got 10 shares for sale at 2.89 if anyone wants them

Just list them at market price, they'll go in no time, his IS price is £2.95, so if you want out, you could get out at that price.

• @Dan-The-Man said in Pulisic:

@ScouseSte said in Pulisic:

Didn't you buy him at peak then disable your account only to watch him drop like a rock with no control?

Hahaha yes. Bought at around £2.90 I think.
    He plummeted. Sold at a big loss when I put my port up for sale and timed out 😢😂.

• @NewUser600411 I market listed mine and they sold within 30 seconds

@Dan-The-Man said in Pulisic:

He plummeted. Sold at a big loss when I put my port up for sale and timed out 😢😂.

I had control of my port and still stuck with him which was painful for a while ha but I kept the faith in our future king :)

Can't for a minute fathom why I didn't buy a lot more than I did when he bottomed out though.

• @ChazFI123 said in Pulisic:

@NewUser600411 I market listed mine and they sold within 30 seconds

Short term get out? Or moving on to the next player?

I had control of my port and still stuck with him which was painful for a while ha but I kept the faith in our future king :)

Can't for a minute fathom why I didn't buy a lot more than I did when he bottomed out though.

I made far more with the money instead of holding on, I'd only be back where I was with him now.
    I'm thinking with Werner coming in, Pulisic is at more of a disadvantage now.

• @Dan-The-Man literally just locking in the profit. I'm sure he'll continue to rise and it wouldn't surprise me if I get back on in the future, if he gets reclassified as a forward then I definitely will. His stats are really outstanding too in terms of expected goals etc

I made far more with the money instead of holding on, I'd only be back where I was with him now.

I think Werner mainly means more assists for Pulisic. Chelsea are going to be super exciting next season.

I think Werner mainly means more assists for Pulisic. Chelsea are going to be super exciting next season.

As someone else mentioned though, what if Pulisic is reclassified as a forward? Usually that's a positive but with Werner in the team, I'd be a little cautious. But whatever, he's not a risk at his current price that's for sure. Good luck to those who jump on 👍🏻