Port 2 months ago v now

• This post is deleted!

• At first glance, have you used the ME much? As your buy prices seem to be quite high? Nice range though, although quite PL heavy but I am too so can't knock it! I'd maybe try and condense and try and get more shares in less players

• Haven't used ME much at all. I changed a few things in my port 2 weeks ago so some players took a little dip. Long term these players are decent holds I reckon

• I like your portfolio, not sure about Lingard though haha.

I'd be a bit more aggressive if i was you, 50-75 shares isn't enough to deliver you serious returns in capital appreciation, but also dividends.

But, depends on your strategy. If you're the more cautious type, then i understand the diversification.

• @Mr-Richard-T have a go with the ME having a look at some of the players you've bought, Ronaldo has been available for under £3 for a lot of it, Maguire £1.65-70, Pepe £2.30. Might not seem like the biggest savings but they will all add up over time

• Forgot to add

Started Jan 1st 2020

Deposit
    £5,596.54

Withdrawal
    £846.08

Dividends
    £204.51

plus £806 most of this through deposit bonus

• @Meridismo04 Thanks and Lingard lol I'm hoping he gets a transfer.

I see what your saying I like 50 as a base and might not be serious returns but I'm hopeful of some returns

Not sure on strategy as keep changing my mind lol

• @ChazFI123 I definitely will in the future. I think I purchased on ME when spreads were really close week or 2 ago

• You might want to consider diversifying into other league's your port is pretty much premier league players apart from Mbappe and Neymar

• @Mr-Richard-T

I assume you got some profit from selling Sancho and you have reduced your average buy price a little in Pogs. The old guard on FI suggest that Rashford is a good hold, however your average buy price has gone up for him. He will probably still go up a fair bit though.

I agree with @Advinculas-Index that you are top heavy on EPL players though. I feel that the bargains out there are in the other leagues at present.

• @Meridismo04 I agree.

Heart breaking to get 100% ROI and have little invested.

My min requirements are this, atleast 400 shares/£500 invested atleast.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.