Pump At Me

• OK, I've done my fair share of promoting players at you lot this last week or so, be it Cuadrado, Fabinho, Tim Kleindienst, Mehdi Taremi, Pulisic or Kostic...but tonight, as some of you may have seen... my man Cuadrado pulled in the £120 worth of dividends, so with that in mind...

I have a £160 worth of balance... hit me with your most trusted pump

Criteria:

1.) Must be able to get at least 100 futures for £160
    2.) Must be eligible for PB either now or next season

• @Dan-The-Man said in Pump At Me:

OK, I've done my fair share of promoting players at you lot this last week or so, be it Cuadrado, Fabinho, Tim Kleindienst, Mehdi Taremi, Pulisic or Kostic...but tonight, as some of you may have seen... my man Cuadrado pulled in the £120 worth of dividends, so with that in mind...

I have a £160 worth of balance... hit me with your most trusted pump

Criteria:

1.) Must be able to get at least 100 futures for £160
    2.) Must be eligible for PB either now or next season

Maxence Caqueret, 20, Lyon. £1.36: Similar to Camavinga, but has a lot of the ball, is creative and scores more goals.

• @Dan-The-Man

Marc Roca (Espanyol). 23 years old.

Best passer in world football. The new Xabi Alonso. Espanyol will be relegated and there's no way he stays. Big vultures circling.

Can currently get him for 70p on the ME.

• @Dan-The-Man

Is now the time to get on Geis? I dont know. But if it goes to plan it's big. I dont need to shower u with research cos I know u know BL2

• @Dan-The-Man

Halstenburg you can pick him up on ME for sub 90p within 24 hours.

RBL still have CL good days, will be back at full back next season but even at CB has been scoring well. Young PB league, CL next season and Euros and WC to come.

• Linton Maina; One that has been mentioned on the forum before so I won't go into too much detail but was linked to Gladbach back in January with a potential move in either that window or the summer one. Now had some more recent articles (https://bulinews.com/news/5469/gladbach-linked-with-hannover-96-winger-linton-maina and https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/fussball/hannover96-wenn-linton-maina-geht-absteiger-soll-nachfolger-werden-71450206.bild.html) Suggesting a 6.5/8 million euros bid has been tabled. Also suggestions of Wolfsburg being interested as well. Gladbach to me makes sense, they have some ageing attacking mids and some potential leavers in Thuram and Plea. Anyway, you asked for a 'pump' so there it is! He is currently 92p, which is down a bit from his peak as I imagine some people got bored of waiting on a move.

• Angelino

• Spoke about him yesterday but Hakan Calhanoglu….

Positives:
    Suits the PB matrix
    Takes set pieces
    Turkey's main man for the Euro's
    From what I can see new coach Ralph Ragnick wants to build his team around him
    26 years old
    Strong transfer links to Arsenal in January
    Potentially will be in the Europa League next season
    10 games left this season
    If bought today 9 games of IPDS

• My advice would be to have a look through which teams play a lot of bronze days and pick out some cheap defenders... I've had some very good bids matched on some Ligue 1 defenders recently - they tend to play on Fridays a lot... If they up divs on Bronze days could be fantastic value to be had (I had Jason Denayer matched at 35p yesterday, he was 99p a few weeks into this season having won pb.)

• I won't pump not my style but some players to look at that i believe fit the criteria.

All have either been picked up below £1.60 via match engine or have a price below £1.60.

Leon Goretzka picked some up myself @ £1.59 so just qualifies.
    Marcel Halstenberg
    Jonathan Tah
    Robert Skov
    Lukas Klostermann
    Robin Gosens
    Hakan Çalhanoğlu
    Maximilian Arnold
    Philipp Max
    Suat Serdar
    Thomas Müller

Full disclosure i do own every player mentioned in various sizes.

• Got one you're gonna love @Dan-The-Man

Final answer....Ben White

• @Dan-The-Man
    Oscar Rodriguez is a fella I’m waiting to pounce on at Leganes . 22 years a old on loan their from Real Madrid.
    A flashy attacking mid have watched him a few times and always impressed with him. Seems to be a playmaker be interesting what happens when loan at relegated Lehane’s is up but for such a poor team he has scored very well as a pb threat .
    Full disclosure I ain’t hold now but will when I see where he ends up at.

• @BMCG said in Pump At Me:

@Dan-The-Man
    Oscar Rodriguez is a fella I’m waiting to pounce on at Leganes . 22 years a old on loan their from Real Madrid.
    A flashy attacking mid have watched him a few times and always impressed with him. Seems to be a playmaker be interesting what happens when loan at relegated Lehane’s is up but for such a poor team he has scored very well as a pb threat .
    Full disclosure I ain’t hold now but will when I see where he ends up at.

Wolves have been linked in the last few days

• @London-Is-Blue
    Great list - 90% of these players are undervalued

• @London-Is-Blue You are also correct that london is blue UTFC

• One other who is well off trend but could be potential for 100% - 200% CA (if you can get him at current ME price around a squid) - Luca Walderschmidt... I had a feeling he would be Werner's replacement at Leipzig, not sure if Hwang Hee-Chan puts an end to that one.. Either way I expect him to leave and expect him to be an excellent player in a better team (I got him at 53p after he was top scorer at the U21 tournament, now in the full German squad.)

• Have a bit invested in Nicolas Gonzalez @ 1.11 (got him at 1.02 with M.E.
    Promoted with Stuttgart so in a P.B league. Already made an apperance for Argentina, scored 14 goals in 27 games. Ripe for cap app and move to a bigger club in the not too distant future.

Also bought more of Robin Gosens @ 1.14. His scoring record is ridiculous this season for a defender (8 so far), still in Champions league for those Gold days and surely come to bigger clubs attention and a shout of forcing his way into the Euros squad for Germany. If bought now eligible for 9 games for I.P.Ds.

• Thilo Kehrer - 76p

Now PSG’s #1 right back after Meniuer finally left. Although PSG have no league games atm, they still have the Champions League games left which are Gold matchdays...

He has shown he is able to win divs having won a Bronze matchday this season (despite being injured for most of it) and he more than capable of getting a goal from corners.

I think 76p for a 23 year old starter in one of Europe’s most dominant teams is great value.

• @Dan-The-Man

Got to second @Sav2000 & echo Halstenberg.

The matrix remaining the same just makes Halstenberg an absolute no brainer for me.

• I mean... OBVIOUSLY the correct answer was MORE CUADRADO... (he's 47p, just posted a 277 starman score and he's in the UCL...) You ALL failed the test...

But these people you lot named are now on my list and I'll be investigating.

Cheers chaps.