Pump At Me

• @BMCG said in Pump At Me:

@Dan-The-Man
    Oscar Rodriguez is a fella I’m waiting to pounce on at Leganes . 22 years a old on loan their from Real Madrid.
    A flashy attacking mid have watched him a few times and always impressed with him. Seems to be a playmaker be interesting what happens when loan at relegated Lehane’s is up but for such a poor team he has scored very well as a pb threat .
    Full disclosure I ain’t hold now but will when I see where he ends up at.

Wolves have been linked in the last few days

• @London-Is-Blue
    Great list - 90% of these players are undervalued

• @London-Is-Blue You are also correct that london is blue UTFC

• One other who is well off trend but could be potential for 100% - 200% CA (if you can get him at current ME price around a squid) - Luca Walderschmidt... I had a feeling he would be Werner's replacement at Leipzig, not sure if Hwang Hee-Chan puts an end to that one.. Either way I expect him to leave and expect him to be an excellent player in a better team (I got him at 53p after he was top scorer at the U21 tournament, now in the full German squad.)

• Have a bit invested in Nicolas Gonzalez @ 1.11 (got him at 1.02 with M.E.
    Promoted with Stuttgart so in a P.B league. Already made an apperance for Argentina, scored 14 goals in 27 games. Ripe for cap app and move to a bigger club in the not too distant future.

Also bought more of Robin Gosens @ 1.14. His scoring record is ridiculous this season for a defender (8 so far), still in Champions league for those Gold days and surely come to bigger clubs attention and a shout of forcing his way into the Euros squad for Germany. If bought now eligible for 9 games for I.P.Ds.

• Thilo Kehrer - 76p

Now PSG’s #1 right back after Meniuer finally left. Although PSG have no league games atm, they still have the Champions League games left which are Gold matchdays...

He has shown he is able to win divs having won a Bronze matchday this season (despite being injured for most of it) and he more than capable of getting a goal from corners.

I think 76p for a 23 year old starter in one of Europe’s most dominant teams is great value.

• @Dan-The-Man

Got to second @Sav2000 & echo Halstenberg.

The matrix remaining the same just makes Halstenberg an absolute no brainer for me.

• I mean... OBVIOUSLY the correct answer was MORE CUADRADO... (he's 47p, just posted a 277 starman score and he's in the UCL...) You ALL failed the test...

But these people you lot named are now on my list and I'll be investigating.

Cheers chaps.

• Some very good recommendations here and I'd second Kehrer, Gosens, Halstenburg, Max and Caqueret as ones that particularly appeal.

I've also picked up some Tagliafico this morning via the ME. I was tempted to go for him when I saw a few articles recently stating that he's been told he can leave Ajax. Several potential suitors and, if his age doesn't put you off (he's turning 28 soon), then I think he's decent value as a PB hold given the matrix is staying as it is for a while. He's a left back who scores well on the matrix.

The data I have seen on Indexgain says that he has played 7 games (I'm assuming those are all CL/EL games as he is currently in a non-PB league) with a PB average of 116 and a PB max of 290. He's already returned 5p in PB dividends too from such a small amount of eligible games.

Pump over.

• Alfredo Morelos! He is getting his big move in the next couple of weeks 👍🏼

• @Dan-The-Man you going to have a go at trying to get Ben White tomorrow?

• @ChazFI123

Oh is he on tomorrow.

Nice. I didn't know. What time?

• @Dan-The-Man haha my comment must have seemed very random earlier up this thread if you didn't know! 10am-12pm, 90p-£1.25 I think it is

• @ChazFI123 said in Pump At Me:

@Dan-The-Man haha my comment must have seemed very random earlier up this thread if you didn't know! 10am-12pm, 90p-£1.25 I think it is

I double checked at the time to see if he was on.

I've never done the IPO thing... so... given that it's dividend money and a player I've wanted in on for a while... I might have a dabble.

My guess is you buy the instant you can... then you sell a second later? lol

• @Dan-The-Man usually you click buy, the website crashes and it starts again and they're 20p higher haha. I am tempted, heard multiple people rave about him this season, more Liverpool rumours this week too

• @ChazFI123 said in Pump At Me:

@Dan-The-Man usually you click buy, the website crashes and it starts again and they're 20p higher haha. I am tempted, heard multiple people rave about him this season, more Liverpool rumours this week too

He's unreal and I can't see him staying at Brighton.

• Hakan Calhanoglu seems like main man at milan now takes all set pieces pens etc. Good fixture tonight against spal also. Very cheap at his price aswell with still 10 league games to go this season.

• And euros sorry next summer in a decent group

• @Dan-The-Man i think pedro playing under fonseca with the way he likes his forwards to play could be an interesting one

• 202 for hakanoglu tonight with no goals and no win another solid performance at that price a must if dividend increases?