IPOs 2nd July

• 0_1593603916064_D5B943D3-8330-4A27-99CA-16BE1A9BAFC4.jpeg

• And in classic FI Attention-To-Detail news, these are listed under “Thursday 2nd June” on the website
    https://news.footballindex.co.uk/thursday-2nd-june-2020-ipo/

• Glad to see better pricing.

Who's better value, these 2, or Adamyan and the Leverkusen lad IPOd the other day?

• @Coleyscrooge fucking hell!!! 😂😂😂

I do a more thorough spot check when sending a piss take email out to a group of mates!

Who reviews this shit before it gets put up on site? There are so many clowns behind the scenes who desperately need culling. If you can’t get the basics right.....

• @Leclerc said in IPOs 2nd July:

Glad to see better pricing.

Who's better value, these 2, or Adamyan and the Leverkusen lad IPOd the other day?

Kouassi by a country mile.

He is only 18 and has just left PSG on a free. Tuchel is fuckin raging about it.

6 league appearances for PSG and 2 goals.

Another young Frenchie to add to the ever growing contingent at Bayern Munich.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him get regular game time for Bayern next season.

• @johnboywalker, Sorry mate I was trying to be sarcastic by comparing these 2 better priced half-decent players to the other 2 that FI recently IPOd. My bad!

Im with you on Kouassi though. Looks real good. Although, with Boateng, Sule, Alaba, Hernandez, and Martinez as possible options at CB, what # choice would he be you reckon?

Personally I'd use Sule and Alaba as the main 2 and Kouassi as the 3rd or 4th option at worst.

The best thing that could happen is Bayern immediately loan him out to a team in the Europa!