Joined a few FI forums on Facebook and it's given me the fear.

• Lol there are so many

• don’t know about selling to market - thought only instant sell existed (before ME)

• don’t know how to use the ME

• don’t know about PB

• don’t know about the matrix

• don’t understand why IPDs arnt being paid after 30 days

• The number one mistake I see New people making is posting portfolios where they have obviously paid market buy price for non-premium players.

On the one hand it’s easy for traders to think this is good because they may be buying from our queues. But on the other hand these new traders are getting such a bad first experience they aren’t likely to stick around and deposit serious money.

• @Frank-Mole-Pepys said in Joined a few FI forums on Facebook and it's given me the fear.:

The number one mistake I see New people making is posting portfolios where they have obviously paid market buy price for non-premium players.

On the one hand it’s easy for traders to think this is good because they may be buying from our queues. But on the other hand these new traders are getting such a bad first experience they aren’t likely to stick around and deposit serious money.

Sometimes, it's the best way though.

I've got bids on a certain player now since yesterday and it's quite a nerve racking experience because there could be a news article any day now that could change his price tag.

I must have checked half a dozen times since putting the bid in.

• Yeah I joined the main Fb page a while back. The stupidity was too much, I had to leave and just stick to this forum. It's the blind leading the blind.😂

• I always look to the Kante Rule:

Is he cheap (yes)
    Is he a great player (yes)
    Is he built for FI (definitely not)

He was one of my first buys you live and learn!

• The stupidity of some knows no bounds 🙈

I have some right ding-dongs on Twitter, with Sancho being the prime example.

A sane person can list the positives & the negatives.

• Moves to Manchester he sustains his price & likely increases in value if the press turn him into the new "golden boy" of English football

• Doesn't go to Manchester United (which his current price is already built in to do) he drops in value

^^^^
    But they can't accept that 😂 it's beyond their comprehension.

There are ONLY positives - NO negatives.

Everything only has a positive outcome - regardless of what happens - it's a positive - ok??

You hear me??

Ok!! 😐

Fools.

You have to accept the negative as a possibility people, then weigh up the risk to the potential reward. That's smart gambling.

Refusing to accept the possibility of the negative happening just leads to the blind leading the blind.

• @Dan-The-Man - we can’t sale every boat. There is so much value to be had just buying through the ME. Sure we’ll miss some big spikes, but we’ll also catch some players where we buy low and spreads tighten and we make money without the market price even moving.

Don’t get me wrong sometimes it is right to buy using Market Buy especially for premium players where spreads are tight. No point trying to save 2p on say Foden.

• @PogbaforMB

Kante made me £600 in dividends,it's all about timing and he was never an expensive player to buy. I don't think Kante is the best example ,how about the Eric Dier rule or something?

• @NewUser65276 I take a bow sir, Kante to me is the ultimate should be worth more player. He isnt for a reason if you have made so much on dividends on him, well done.

• I use this platform to genuinely help other traders and look for help myself sometimes. I'd like to think I have helped out some traders along the way and have certainly received great advice and would really hate this place to become like twitter. So I'm not here to screw over other traders.

BUT

We need plenty of idiots around to make money from! If those idiots come looking for help, we help them. But ultimately as long as there are plenty around, we will all get rich. I even have a couple of players in my port to remind me of this when things get down. I have Yuya Kubo from the hilarity that he rose something like 25% when the other Kubo was IPOd EVEN THOUGH FI made it clear Takefusa would be IPOd at a quid.

Another wonderful example happened this week. I have 1 Timmy Cahill in my port because I'm Aussie and love him. Pure sentiment. I'm delighted to say he fucking rose a penny this week. Someone explain that?

0_1593766930577_upload-c3515947-a6e4-4981-9e10-b8a7288b3e3a

• @NewUser65276 said in Joined a few FI forums on Facebook and it's given me the fear.:

@PogbaforMB

Kante made me £600 in dividends,it's all about timing and he was never an expensive player to buy. I don't think Kante is the best example ,how about the Eric Dier rule or something?

You've had 2610 Kante's since 2017? 😱

• @Ericali

Hmm staying at Dortmund wouldn't be horrendous as he's still got that move to come.

Moving to united (historically) a much worse pb team than Dortmund and then him not being that good at pb could be an issue

I do think that market sentiment leaves him quite safe/ going to rise further, no?

• @Keegans-Bluff said in Joined a few FI forums on Facebook and it's given me the fear.:

@NewUser65276 said in Joined a few FI forums on Facebook and it's given me the fear.:

@PogbaforMB

You've had 2610 Kante's since 2017? 😱

You saved me the time to try an bother working it out 😂
    i did raise my eyebrows - so at least i did make some effort