Real sociedad will make another star!

• Disclaimer this my be a pump but has got some truth !

The next star will probably be KUBO

yesterday there was some reports that said Real Madrid wants to send Kubo to sociedad on loan for next season ! We have all seen what a loan at sociedad did for Odegaard , so potentially kubo could benefit from playing with better quality players than maiorca !
    He is my biggest hold and I have been following him closely this end of the season he has improved massively and his pb score is decent considering the side he plays for , his current team mates aren’t the best they can’t see him when he makes the runs or moves into the spaces but at sociedad he’s pb scores will improve massively as they can actually pass the ball ! He looks value at £2.30 for a 18 year old with his qualities , he has got an enormous potential and soon or later will be hyped as the rest of the wonderkids there is wonderkids that don’t even get game time and they are £3/4/5 ok some of them are English but they could be nothing as they didn’t prove nothing yet while this boy is possibly the best player for Mallorca atm !
    What are your thoughts guys ?
    Sorry for the shameless pump but he deserves it