Who is your PB winner today?

• Lots of matches today and lots of possible PB winners.....

Who are you hoping to come out on top today?

For me it is either Isco, SMS or Dybala...

• Benzema or Mertens 🤞

• I'm really bad at these so firstly i'll start by saying if you want to earn money than ignore the following....

In La Liga nothing but a Real Madrid win will do but I question the team Zidane will put out tonight? A safer bet maybe Valencia to beat Getafe as Los Che look to put the pressure on Real for third spot so Simone Zaza, Parejo, Garay & Gabriel all fancied for me on a routine evening's win.

In Serie A Napoli are stumbling so I wouldn't touch them either... Roma could be the team to watch tonight at home coming off the back of that famous UCL performance and an equally as impressive hard fought draw in the derby... I fancy Dzeko to play and score but I like Cengiz Under who didn't start the last two games as I reckon he's due a run out and he's a top top player that likes to get on the ball... Juve away will prob win without conceding so any defender from the old lady is a banker to do well....

Finally in the EPL Bournemouth v Man Utd should be a kick up the backside United need but I've a sneaky feeling for Eddie Howe... the game could probably end 4-4 so no defenders for me but anyone from Lingard, Lukaku, Sanchez, even Callum Wilson could get on the scoresheet...

As always i'll be staying well clear of PB tonight as there's 13 games 300+ players and to pick the three best would be a miracle but if I were a betting man and you did give me odds of 300/1 I would go for the following....

DF: Kolarov
    MF: Pjanic
    FW: Under or Dzeko

• Hoping SMS as he could do with a bit of a kick up the arse of late.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.