Bayern

• Do people think there’s too much competition and rotation at Bayern to see the likes of Gnabry and Sane return decent dividends and CA? Is money better invested elsewhere?

• @chaps1988

Bayern are already head & shoulders above anyone in BL & have the extra bonus of (almost) guaranteed CL every season. They have now strengthened considerable with young, talented players that will look to dominate for the foreseeable future. So what you lose in rotation roulette you will more than gain in weekly winning performances from both team & individuals IMHO.

If you want to hold either foreign or CL (easier Gold days) players Bayern & PSG are by far the most profitable option given their domestic dominance.

• @Geronimo159387 said in Bayern:

@chaps1988

Bayern are already head & shoulders above anyone in BL & have the extra bonus of (almost) guaranteed CL every season. They have now strengthened considerable with young, talented players that will look to dominate for the foreseeable future. So what you lose in rotation roulette you will more than gain in weekly winning performances from both team & individuals IMHO.

If you want to hold either foreign or CL (easier Gold days) players Bayern & PSG are by far the most profitable option given their domestic dominance.

well yeh i understand that, but my worry is dividends will be shared or not won at all as players (mainly the wide positions that Gnabry/Sane play) are often subbed early in their games. So for £4 are you really getting value?

• @chaps1988 Well you can look at past performance and see that Bayern players often win PB. Lewandowski, Kimmich, Goretzka, Pavard, Gnabry have all won PB recently.

• Players like Kimmich & Goretzka, Davies & Pavard are the ones you want. They are your main starters capable of winning divs.

Sane competing with Coman, Gnabry, Lewa and Muller is tough.

• @chaps1988 said in Bayern:

my worry is dividends will be shared or not won at all as players

PB is relatively hard to win but if you can narrow it down to the most likely team to win then that's a significant advantage IMO. You also highlight the dilemma that for <£4 there are plenty more better "value options" with realistic PB chances but choosing the correct one/s is where the skill/luck lies.

Kimmich is the perfect example, consistently posts 200+ PB scores (irrespective of where he plays & how OPTA classify him) but as he's now competing with midfielders those performances are only likely to result in maybe 2/10 wins as opposed to 6 or 7/10 as a defender. His holders will say that he's unlucky but I see him as over priced (as a midfielder) but a bargain (as a defender). So if you want to always be in with a shout of winning but often coming 2nd buy him & if you want true PB value avoid him IMHO. Pavard (won 20p so far) will most likely have a better ROI than Kimmich (18p) but post far less impressive PB scores, for example.

• well yeh i understand that, but my worry is dividends will be shared or not won at all as players (mainly the wide positions that Gnabry/Sane play) are often subbed early in their games. So for £4 are you really getting value?

Yes, this was my concern about Gnabry. And why I sold up a few weeks back. He’s obviously more than capable of big PB scores, but he didn’t do much in the resumption of Bundesliga. And sane will only complicate things further. And as you say, £4 is actually quite a lot, so you want them in the game, every game. I’ve gone with Kimmich and Goretzka for that reason. Both CM players. Should be the Core the team now gets built around. Especially as Thiago looks to be off .

• Ok, so thrown in Michael Cuisance................. an obvs talent but where does it leave him and could anyone see him in the French team for the euros.

I did hold and sold 2 weeks ago before he had a standout performance last week :(

• Have a look at the team Flick fields today - that will more than likely be a good indication of the Bayern team that will play in the champions league next month

• @ScouseSte Apart from odd changes the team has been very settled since the return.

Expect Lewa, Muller, Coman and Gnabry with Kimmich/Goretzka behind and will be the same for CL games in August.

• @Harford-is-God said in Bayern:

@ScouseSte Apart from odd changes the team has been very settled since the return.

Expect Lewa, Muller, Coman and Gnabry with Kimmich/Goretzka behind and will be the same for CL games in August.

Yea that is what I'm expecting mate.