the best young risers at the mid to high end

• in the wake of Greenwood Foden and Saka rises im just trying to get ahead of the trend for other young players in this bracket. let me list a few. which would you say would be the best to invest in at current prices:

1. Martinelli - price surpressed due to injury
    2. fati - Barcelona not in form but still a class player with a big future.
    3. Saka - has he got more rise left in him. Is he the real deal and if he is how high will he go and how quickly
      4 cherki - with ligue 1 still some way off surely he needs to catch up
    4. aouchiche - seems to look cheap now but transfer imminent
    5. Tonali - hindered by his team but looks a world class player in the making
      7.McNeil and Barnes. Both favourites of mine but not having great patches.
    6. Odergaard - Bad form but class is permanent
    7. Ferran Torres - not set world alight recently but looks class
    8. Isaak - is he still good
    9. Barrenetxea - not much from him recently - potential
    10. Kubo - is playing well . is this the start of something big?
    11. reiner and rodrygo at Madrid?
    12. Sloboszlai - how far can he go. amazing form atm
    13. Havertz?

forgive me if ive forgotten your favourites. please comment.

ps i like Stengs Ihattaren and Gravenberch. ( Dutch league largely forgotten)

1. Angel Gomes
    2. Matheus Cunha

• Grealish? Or is he already overpriced?

See him leaving Villa whether they stay up or not. I would imagine he'll be off to one of the 'big' clubs.

• This is an area of the market I've been investing in, but waiting for Thursday to sell a big hold in one of my players to go in heavy in this end of the market. I wouldn't include Havertz in this, he is firmly a tier 1 in terms of price.

Others I would include (I hold only the first 3 but will be investing in rest I hope)
    Sarr
    Saint maximin
    Chukwueze
    Brekalo
    Boubacar Kamara
    Renato Sanches
    Oscar Rodriguez
    Diego Lainez
    Hamed Junior Traore

• @Londoner. never really got into Gomes. Just one of those things. Wasnt one if focused on but plan to get Cunha. of the ones ive listed any you see great potential in ( to be fair theyre all the well known ones) before i focused on those that people might be missing but now i figure that the market might be going 'upmarket' for a while

• @Vaughany i should have got grealish when i was getting loads of points off of him in fpl. Dithered. not saying hes anything other than a good hold but just havent taken to him on FI. bit difficult to know about pricing. depends a lot on transfer.

• @Dr-Jan-Itor i already have Brekalo kamara sanches ( one of my favourites) and oscar Rodriguez. nows a good time to invest in players who we know are class ( brekalo) but have underperformed. im wondering how good Kamara could be. heard great things from him in podcasts. Lainez is another ive considered. i was put off buying Chukwueze because he came out badly in some stats on twitter but who knows?

• @Londoner

I’m very tempted by Cunha.

What’s your vision please? What growth is there?

He’s only just joined Hertha (Not in Europe?) having not worked out I guess at RB. I only know of him since joining the platform this year. He’s got a great record for Brazil u-23 but bizarrely no other youth internationals.

Is he a PB master? Are you banking on another move (Inter links, Wolves previously) or World Cup (No Euros obviously)?

Like I say I like him but I’m trying to get away from buying players that I think are good or I like and make more logical Index savvy purchases. His price has possibly gone up via a transfer/Bundesliga market saturation... so what do you see lies ahead for this guy?

Many thanks

• im reacting to his form really. he was pointed out to me as a player about to explode. pb i dont know but he passes the eye test and seems popular. im not sure the bes timing to buy. i may get 1 share and track price movments . should be opportunities to get at good price due to bundersliga finishing,

regarding his team. Hertha are one of my favourite places in germany to invest right now as they have a project and money behind them. They are definately looking to qualify for europe sooner rather than later. more difficult is knowing what to do with players like Harit who i invested him on the back of great stats analysis before the league started, But then what happened to Schalke..

• @jonathan-rolfe in short i wouldnt be too concerned that staying at Hertha would be too much of a problem for his price at this stage

• @jonathan-rolfe said in the best young risers at the mid to high end:

@Dr-Jan-Itor i already have Brekalo kamara sanches ( one of my favourites) and oscar Rodriguez. nows a good time to invest in players who we know are class ( brekalo) but have underperformed. im wondering how good Kamara could be. heard great things from him in podcasts. Lainez is another ive considered. i was put off buying Chukwueze because he came out badly in some stats on twitter but who knows?

Sounds like similar strategies. I went with Chukwueze first simply because he is the type of player that sentiment can drive up really quickly. He's got that x factor and is so exciting to watch. His style of play is very in fashion at the moment. Everyone is looking for their mane. Saints have Djenepo, Chelsea-Willian, S-M, Sarr etc. Whether I should have got one of the others first time will tell, but as said I'm gonna get in on most of these anyway on Thursday. Brekalo baffles me the price he is compared to similar players his age. Can't wait to get in on him

Would also add VDB to the list actually. At 23 he's slightly older, but I think would still be considered here, especially as he's pretty much confirmed moving to a top club this summer.

• @jonathan-rolfe I’d be quite surprised if Fati doesn’t turn out to be the best of those but on youth as a whole I’m convinced the tide is about to turn and they generally could be in for a relatively quiet few months.
    When people see the new dividends it’ll be a race to win them.

• @Dr-Jan-Itor There we go . i missed the eye test again. havent watched chukwueze but do agree that this type of player is exciting.. i like choiuar torres boga trincao too. too many tbh

• @Mr-Atouba thats true . market seems to be torn between the two. players like Alberto shouldnt be forgotten. sanches is on a good streak . i like the mid range pb guys. Kimmitch. Demirbay? kdb looks a bargain too

• @jonathan-rolfe Chukwueze has ridiculous amounts of ability. If he realises most of it and gets moved to a forward I can see him as a pb and mb player in a couple of years.

• @Mr-Atouba will put him down in my little book!

• @jonathan-rolfe said in the best young risers at the mid to high end:

@Dr-Jan-Itor There we go . i missed the eye test again. havent watched chukwueze but do agree that this type of player is exciting.. i like choiuar torres boga trincao too. too many tbh

To be honest, you've got your port set. I'm quite jealous of your holds. Money will end up in these players, it is a matter of when. Obviously dividend players will rise on Thursday, so will be interesting what the trend will be after that,

• @jonathan-rolfe Most players will look undervalued soon. That’s the beauty of it.
    The trouble with Demirbay is that his FI stats outstrip how good he actually is. Which is fine provided you play all the time which he doesn’t.He needs to really toughen up. My Nan has more clout than him.

• @PaulM said in the best young risers at the mid to high end:

@Londoner

I’m very tempted by Cunha.

What’s your vision please? What growth is there?

He’s only just joined Hertha (Not in Europe?) having not worked out I guess at RB. I only know of him since joining the platform this year. He’s got a great record for Brazil u-23 but bizarrely no other youth internationals.

Is he a PB master? Are you banking on another move (Inter links, Wolves previously) or World Cup (No Euros obviously)?

Like I say I like him but I’m trying to get away from buying players that I think are good or I like and make more logical Index savvy purchases. His price has possibly gone up via a transfer/Bundesliga market saturation... so what do you see lies ahead for this guy?

Many thanks

0_1593785273006_upload-424371e7-d112-4f03-9ae9-8805a3d82f8b

CA at the moment. He rose to over 40p in the green when the BL was the only game in town, but his price has remained high. He is talented, skillful, fast and only turned 21 in May. I can see him being the main guy for Hertha for quite a while and will catch the eye of bigger clubs in Germany. If he continues his development, I can see him going to the PL like Jesus or maybe Madrid or Barca. He could definitely get into the Brazil team. That's the future I'm hoping for!

• How has this thread got this far without Thiago Almada? @Ericali ....where are you...?