• @Puddle said in the best young risers at the mid to high end:

Justin kluivert
    Marcus edwards
    Ollie Watkins
    Harvey Elliot
    Jonathan panzo
    Levi lumeka
    Dujon Sterling

Think all/most these guys are gonna rise considerably and quickly.

This is the level of the market I see so much value in.

Marcus Edwards
    Jovane Cabral
    Nuno Tavares
    Javier Ontiveras
    Marc Roca
    Levi Lumeka
    Roberto Lopez
    Ibrahim Sangare

Certainly more risk but huge talent and transfer potential.

• Chuckwueze and isak

• @Tom77 just been watching videos of Chukwueze. looks a similar kind of player to saint maximaine and traore. His stats are not up to them yet but hes younger. definately interesting

• @Tom77 ive been thinking of topping up more on Isaak to take advantage of his relatively low price atm. Scored twice against Barcelona but seems to gone off the boil since. Are youc convinced

• @MikeWagner im on Sangare and eying up Ontiveros and Edwards and Lopez. Think i might have missed a nice rise on Cabral but only just heard info on him. talked up a lot on Football index club. Tavares and Lumeka are new to me . will take a look

• @Puddle Agreed. Once the top end gets sauturated i think these guys will get more attention. Lumeka is a name that keeps on coming up. I need to look into him

• @jonathan-rolfe said in the best young risers at the mid to high end:

@Tom77 ive been thinking of topping up more on Isaak to take advantage of his relatively low price atm. Scored twice against Barcelona but seems to gone off the boil since. Are youc convinced

Very convinced, zlatan heir, euro’s next year , big move at some point, has scored goals at every level.

• Szoboszlai just oozes class. Can see him eventually settling into a slightly deeper lying playmaker position as opposed to on the wing, where he has the natuaral ability and range of passing to dictate games Pirlo style. I know some are put off by his links to Milan, but as a long term prospect (still only 19) you can't go wrong there and compared to other (less talented!!) 19 year olds he remains cheap...

• I am a saints fan and hold a fair few of Djenepo. There is something about him that is a bit different. Obvious comparison is to Mane as both looked like that didn't really have control of the ball but somehow retained it and were past the opposition player.

I like the look of him but i know other saints fans who dont rate him that much so in the interests of balance its a mixed view. For me he has enough about him to take a punt on

• @TOM201 I hold djenepo too, think he’s a decent hold. And the other similar pacy young exciting one in PL I like is ismaila sarr - so much ability and could see him going the mane way more likely

• @TOM201 said in the best young risers at the mid to high end:

I am a saints fan and hold a fair few of Djenepo. There is something about him that is a bit different. Obvious comparison is to Mane as both looked like that didn't really have control of the ball but somehow retained it and were past the opposition player.

I like the look of him but i know other saints fans who dont rate him that much so in the interests of balance its a mixed view. For me he has enough about him to take a punt on

I'm a Saints fan so happy to add my couple of pennies. Odd season for Djenepo that has been very stop start. But when he has played, I think he has looked the absolute ducks nuts. Sure, he needs shining up a bit, but i think it is underrated what sort of contribution he has had on our season. He pretty much single handedly earned us our only wins in the first few months of the season. Without those crucial goals we could have slid off the map. So not only is he exciting and talented, but he has also contributed significantly to the first team, albeit more at the beginning before injuries and suspension.

On another note- how fucking frustrating for all Saints fans on here? I bet there are 3-4 young players we all would have invested in at the start of the season who are likely to see considerable minutes in the next few games. Now they are well known I bet they get IPOd at a stupid price when we should have been looking at some healthy profit. It takes a way our advantage of supporting a smaller side.

• Absolutely. There is huge scope for the IPO part of the platform to improve. I wolud like to see all the players on it from a certain age (16?) upwards across the major countries so we can really take a punt on a player we may know about before others become aware. I know some fear it will water down the money in the main players but for me it will be a very exciting way to use the platform in the longer term

• @Tom77 any thoughts on the great hope . Odergaard. Such a good price atm and the stats i looked at from twitter etc seem to paint him as the next great creative midfielder. But now not even a certain start at Real Sociedad. Was gonna top up till Harry Trades on youtube says he can see him never being a regular at Madrid

• @Mr-Atouba his pb isnt great but he did get the one pb win when only the bundersliga was playing. Dont know about him yet

• @TOM201 someone on my FI whatsapp group wants them to be put in without announcing to reward those who do the research. i like this idea. knowledge about players should be rewarded

• @jonathan-rolfe said in the best young risers at the mid to high end:

@Tom77 any thoughts on the great hope . Odergaard. Such a good price atm and the stats i looked at from twitter etc seem to paint him as the next great creative midfielder. But now not even a certain start at Real Sociedad. Was gonna top up till Harry Trades on youtube says he can see him never being a regular at Madrid

Very good player, bit worried about his injury though

• @jonathan-rolfe and the slogan is 'what's your knowledge worth' or something along those lines... I like it too.

• Market sleeping on Rodrygo (£3.40) to an unbelievable degree, IMHO.

This is the NxGn 2020 #1 player! The 2019 #1 player was Sancho (£14.02) and the #2 and #3 player in the 2020 list are Fati (£4.89) and Greenwood (£8.89).

The market is obviously loving English based players atm but that just means value elsewhere to take advantage of.

• @NewUser600411 @jonathan-rolfe This rewards luck more than knowledge, unless you literally spend all day every day searching for each of the players you've spotted! People already moan about having to search at any point during the IPO window...

• @CBN This is very interesting. i have a few shares in Rodrygo and i know hes tipped for stardom though some have the most talented youngster at Madrid is Reiner but will take time to come through. may put more into Rodrygo on back of your information. I would be interested who the number 2 and 3 players were for this year ( next generation)