Cyprien for sale!

• Apparently Cyprien has been put on the market. What do people think that will do for his price as he was a Ligue 1 player I was looking at investing in before their new season starts?

• Msg FI Genesis.....the French Guru he’ll point you in the right direction 👍

• @FIGenesis Any views on this before I buy anymore?

• @Erased-Citizen
    He's a proven PB points scorer. Nice have qualified for Europe next season so, in terms of his price, I think he needs to go to a club who are also playing in Europe next season. He's not broken into the French side (as it stands) so the idea of him not playing at the Euros or in the CL/EL next season might put people off.

That said, I do like him and am on the fence at the moment. Imagine if he goes to PSG or someone similar, I expect that would make him a very appealing prospect.

• @Vaughany Fair points but is he likely to start at a PSG level side? I'd worry that might depress his price.

• @Vaughany said in Cyprien for sale!:

@Erased-Citizen
    He's a proven PB points scorer. Nice have qualified for Europe next season so, in terms of his price, I think he needs to go to a club who are also playing in Europe next season. He's not broken into the French side (as it stands) so the idea of him not playing at the Euros or in the CL/EL next season might put people off.

That said, I do like him and am on the fence at the moment. Imagine if he goes to PSG or someone similar, I expect that would make him a very appealing prospect.

I can’t see him going to PSG or staying in Ligue 1 as money is clearly lacking in that league, especially after their nonsense decision to not complete the season.

I think I’ll move him to my watchlist for now and not buy anymore. Or just find another Ligue 1 player to add to my port alongside Neymar, Aouchiche, Thauvin, Golovin and Savanier.

• @Erased-Citizen had been buying him today in little chunks and his IS was going down... this news seems to have brought in the bids...its a strange one, i was buying him as he stands out where he is, is their main man and great PB data... a move might bring MB if coming EPL, but it might also affect his role in a team..e.g. pens etc.

Its one of those real dont knows on FI! Think id like him to stay in France for pb.

• @FootballArgos
    True, possibly not. It would be a gamble but looking at PSG's current midfielders (Verratti, Sarabia, Paredes, Di Maria, Draxler, Gueye, Herrea), I think he'd have a shot at establishing himself. Granted the possibility of rotation but adversely affect his price.

• @Westy said in Cyprien for sale!:

@Erased-Citizen had been buying him today in little chunks and his IS was going down... this news seems to have brought in the bids...its a strange one, i was buying him as he stands out where he is, is their main man and great PB data... a move might bring MB if coming EPL, but it might also affect his role in a team..e.g. pens etc.

Its one of those real dont knows on FI! Think id like him to stay in France for pb.

Yeah ideally want him staying in France but he’s clearly not in their plans anymore and they want to try cash in.

• @Westy said in Cyprien for sale!:

@Erased-Citizen had been buying him today in little chunks and his IS was going down... this news seems to have brought in the bids...its a strange one, i was buying him as he stands out where he is, is their main man and great PB data... a move might bring MB if coming EPL, but it might also affect his role in a team..e.g. pens etc.

I bought him today as well, before this news... The only way he holds his current value is if he stays, or joins a team where he is instantly the main man again on set pieces etc... Anyone know who is next in line on set pieces at Nice? It was Ounas but he has gone back to Napoli

• I don’t hold but weren’t Newcastle interested in Jan? That wouldn’t be a bad move for his price and the link up with ASM could see him challenging for PB

• @Erased-Citizen Sorry, I am a bit late to the party! I would hold off buying any more for now! Before rumours start cementing where he might be heading! Then we can make an assessment fof future value.

• @FIGenesis said in Cyprien for sale!:

@Erased-Citizen Sorry, I am a bit late to the party! I would hold off buying any more for now! Before rumours start cementing where he might be heading! Then we can make an assessment fof future value.

That’s what I’ve done. I’m going to switch my attention to Marquinhos instead as I need a Ligue 1 defender.