Matchday Thread 4/7/20

• 0_1593847895970_20200704_083031.jpg
    0_1593847904090_20200704_083043.jpg
    0_1593847911047_20200704_083054.jpg

Tierney, Ceballos, Neves and Martial for me today. Dunno how Utd will perform if Pog and Bruno are both out so maybe that's a dent in Martials prospects, or maybe it makes him more important. The other 3 are all in the same game so hopefully a dominant performance one way or the other will give me a chance of picking something up

• Bruno/Pogba looks like fake news picked up from a spoof article. No mention of injuries on BBC matchday report.

• Got a load of players on show today. Dividends would be great today, as always.

However, I am looking for some horrible performances from players on my watchlist. Looking to make final purchases before 9th.
    Bit like Maguire against spurs when he went down to 1.35.

• With Barcelona, Real Madrid and Atalanta all playing tomorrow my PB picks are a bit thin on the ground for a Saturday gold day.

Hoping for a good performance from Wolves and Juventus.

I have Pogba, Coady, Dendoncker, Moutinho, Willian, Ben Arfa?, Parejo, Cuadrado and Ronaldo.

Good luck all 👍

• Now that I'm a dirty Bruno owner, ive got him and Tammy Abraham today. That's it.
    Poor representation for a gold day 😢.
    Tomorrow is the big one!

• Bruno, Pulisic and Dybala.

Hoping they do something to keep their price soaring, been a good few days for them.

• Dirty Bruno is the obvious one for me today... Dybala, Beradi, Alberto, SMS, Hakan Calghou, Pulisic, Rudiger, Tomoryi, Pepe, Jota, Willock, Nelson, Guedes...
    Hopeful of something

• @Harford-is-God @Baydog

I have upped my hold in the geriatric Ronaldo from 600 to 1,000 this week so really hope your Dybala has an off day today. You can have the CA. I want the IPD's, PB and the full 90+ minutes!

• @Martyn-B Thank you for your consideration 😗but Dybala getting PB will push him past £6 and beyond on Tuesday so I hope CR7 cracks a nail or something...

• @Martyn-B said in Matchday Thread 4/7/20:

@Harford-is-God @Baydog

I have upped my hold in the geriatric Ronaldo from 600 to 1,000 this week so really hope your Dybala has an off day today. You can have the CA. I want the IPD's, PB and the full 90+ minutes!

I have offers in on Ronny - gutted I didn't get him earlier in the week when IS was around£2.80

• 🤫 Nobody report me for sharing this but two rival bookies have some free bets today. If the forum wins free money from FI's rivals surely that is a good thing? Especially if they withdraw winnings and put it into here.

Pdy P*wer £5 free bet 14:25 Epsom and £5 free bet Chelsea game. Lbrokes £1 free bet any sport this weekend.

• @Baydog Yeah, I probably overpaid but with a dividend increase on the horizon I wanted the deal done. 500 shares returned over 50% dividends in a year so hoping for a profitable return following the increase, only age, injury and Dybala are the main threats.

• @Martyn-B

I think he has a good two years ahead of him really - August could be a big month, straight into the new season, then Euros and a World Cup.. Bound to return a lot in that period

• Rashford. Fred. Cabellos. Pulisic. Dybala . Jimenez and Paqueta.
    Hoping paqueta can finally show a bit more potential to catch up with these young risers! He was mom in his last game with a sofascore rating of 8.3 with no goal or assist, so heres hoping! Oh and i also need Cabellos to get his finger out. He's been showing some good base scores since getting back into the starting 11 in a poor arsenal team

• These match day thread gonna be mega exciting after the 9th! Should be able to win serious dividends

• An Antonin Barak star turn for Lecce away at Sassuolo is all I ask. Don’t we all?!

31p (5 in 16 for Euro qualified Czechs)... just ignore the obligation to buy from a team destined for Serie B!

A goal from Nketiah and supersonic rise as a result would also be welcome.

Good luck traders!

• All the big guns start today for United, don't hold any but hoping they smash it today for a few reasons;

• Reward those people who have picked up new shares recently, good for the platform overall to have that 'winning' buzz.
    • might get a few sneaky ME bids matched on other players if United players spike.
    • As a villa fan need all the help at the bottom we can get!

• @DW

I have been buying Mcginn for £1.30 this week, what do you and @Advinculas-Index think about his prospects for staying next season?

• @Baydog said in Matchday Thread 4/7/20:

@DW

I have been buying Mcginn for £1.30 this week, what do you and @Advinculas-Index think about his prospects for staying next season?

I think Grealish will definitely be off irregardless of whether we stay up or not, i would have said the same about McGinn had he not been out injured for most of the season. If we stay up i think McGinn will stay for another season, i would still expect some speculation, he was linked with Man United not long ago, and there will be a number of premier league clubs linked with him - hell probably end up somewhere like Newcastle or Everton

however i think we are down so i would keep building up at £1,30

edit: just as i was typing this out....0_1593869631643_upload-452a978f-7641-4491-9c3a-89087e737395

• I've picked up quite a few Mount today via the ME. As a 20 year old playing for Chelsea and a future England regular, I can't help but feel he's underpriced. Particularly when you look at the rise of Foden and Greenwood recently. I think all are great but Mount has got a big spike in him in due course.

Hoping he starts today and puts in a decent showing.