Pogba

• I've held for 3 months now and it's been rather frustrating. I thought he would be one of the big risers with the prem return and his form being impressive.
    What's your thoughts on him guys?

• @Barkez_86 agreed, but patience is key. Pogba will rise very soon and be in the media most of the summer also. I hold, and will continue to hold 300 for the next season minimum 👍🏼

• @Barkez_86 said in Pogba:

I've held for 3 months now and it's been rather frustrating. I thought he would be one of the big risers with the prem return and his form being impressive.
    What's your thoughts on him guys?

I would say definitely keep. I’ve bought into him recently and on top of him being a regular MB (not as much with no media only days at present) player he’s looking good alongside Bruno.

If he stays fit then he’s ones of those great hybrids that will be up the first MB and PB.

• When there was a rumour last night about the Bruno / Pog injury I put offers on both.. Got Bruno at £10.30 but @Coleyscrooge beat me to Pogba, I only offered £7 and I think he sneaked in at about £7.08..

There are risks on Pogba, as Bruno will likely outperform him in PB and possibly MB too.. But I think with United's team now starting to look quite exciting, Pogba is not going to be looking for an exit like he was before?
    He is a hard one to call for a few factors (including the MB review), but I suspect he'll still prove to be a decent option for PB/MB - I'd certainly have been happy nabbing him at £7

• @Barkez_86 Have held for similarvamount of time, and he is still my top div returner, even exceeding Bruno (who I have a similar number of shares in)

• I’ve held him since October and I’m £1.31 a share in divs (not including the double media ones) that’s a decent return and covers the dips in price; I’ll be hold until the Euros and probably beyond

• He could benefit from European media a lot I think, that would help with his drop in price if he did leave united so I consider him less risky now 👍🏼

• £2 spread on the Pog eeesh😬😬!!!

• @Gregolocky depths of bids must have been very light, back to a £1 spread now. Picked up 10 @6.70 which I'm very happy with.

• Can't believe the amount of people putting him in the sell queue, I'm guessing that's why he's dropping? I've put a bid in as he looks even better value now

• Just got 10@ 6.90 and I’m going in for another

• Seen some tweets suggesting they got him for £6 this afternoon! I picked up a few this morning for £7 then a few more at £6.40. Sold a few for £7.68 through IS during the game too. Absolute madness. Guessing people wanted to free up some cash for Greenwood or something.

• Decent opportunity on Pogba before Thursday announcement when he'll inevitably rise, I think.

• Don’t hold any poggers at the moment because of the transfer uncertainty. But it’s interesting times for him. It’s looking more and more like he will probably stay. And he may play better with the spot light on Bruno and the others (although it will be killing his ego 🤣). He posted a decent base PB score today. But it does hurt his PB threat he’s no longer on penalties. That there is no denying.
    Regarding MB, the press will still right articles on him however, they know he sells papers. So MB will remain strong if not as delirious as it was before.
    As he continues to drop, he looks more and more like good value 👍

• I just chucked a bid in at £6.90 to see if I'd get a bite. At that price you can't really complain

• @Jamiearsenal93 naughty 🙌🏻

• What a difference a week can make! Spreads as big as £2 on Saturday but now the biggest riser today and a £14p spread.

• Why’s he rising now after people clearly decided he’s in Bruno’s shadow?!

• @chaps1988 said in Pogba:

Why’s he rising now after people clearly decided he’s in Bruno’s shadow?!

He's cheaper!

• What price after a man of the match performance tonight ??