How are you preparing?

• Ive been reorganising my portfolio for the upcoming Div increase and I’m just wondering what everyone is doing I know PB players are going to grow quick at first and I have bought a few k worth of T A A but I’m finding amazing deals up to 30-40% off some of what I think will be good younger players is it just me that does the opposite to what most people do?or is anybody else doing the same?

• Ditto. I've taken a hit on some players by selling them off via ME. I don't like doing it but the ground has shifted since the intro of the engine and some players are now worth very little. I'm confident that those I have subsequently bought will do very well in the wake of these changes.

• I've just added one PB heavyweight to my port who I feel is one of the safest bets to rocket immediately, and in correlation with the size of the dividend increase. Other that that I've done nothing as i hold plenty of good PB players whom I feel are significantly underpriced anyway

• Banked some profit on quite a few players (Pavard, Greenwood and others) put most of it into Kimmich and Dybala. Going to potentially add another big PB player in due course

• Step 1 wait for 10k to drop into my account tomorrow. Step 2 spend 10k on some big PB players.

Failing that just sit and wait because I've got a load of dog shit at the moment that I cant sell, although Trippier earned me a little yesterday so he has moved from dog shit to just shit category.

• To a large extent I have been doing the same.. I sold up on covid so I have been starting from scratch.. I have a very wide mix of players, I am going for high volume of wins as opposed to potential for big single wins (which was my previous approach).. Mainly buying in 40s/50s and hoping for a share split around half way through my ownership - but I am going bigger on some players that I feel can make me a lot in CA and divs

At the moment I am primarily buying players on ME that I feel can give me 50% CA without having to do much, and there are players that fall into that category across the price bands, but most are mid/lower end..

• Banned

@Ynot_b
    By putting my whole port up for market sell then sitting here watching no-one sell :p

• @MrWh1te would say your players are dog shit or just shit? There must be a reason why people don't want to buy them 🤔

• Banned

@Wynnston
    Who knows, guys scoring goals, england captains, class new signings, man u strikers.

Yeah defo me and not the platform :p

• @MickTurbo do we get to know who this mystery player is? 😉

• @MrWh1te said in How are you preparing?:

@Wynnston
    Who knows, guys scoring goals, england captains, class new signings, man u strikers.

Yeah defo me and not the platform :p

Players seem to be flying today and spreads look pretty tight for quite a few as well. Just a shame its none of mine (and by the sounds of it yours). I agree the platform has its flaws and the removal of IS was a big on but the recent announcements and particular the divided increase has helped even you muat acknowledge that?

• Banned

@Wynnston It's not helped me :p

• @Wynnston i'm hopeful all us early(ish) adopters of the platform will be laughing when the FI concept goes through the roof.

We'll be sitting on tons of profit and people will be thinking they've got a bargain and boasting to all their mates that they've just managed to get on Shkodran Mustafi at £11.53.

@Wynnston It's not helped me :p

I think the problem right now is that I can buy you players for cheaper (buyers market). I bought Piatek today for 85p, so I am not going to pay market price.. I think the pendulum will swing before too long, so if you still want to exit there will be people market buying so you should be able to market sell

• Banned

@Baydog
    I dont think there will be much market buy at all when sell orders come in.

Everyone will list to sell below top price. And everyone sat on big profits now might get a shock. I hope I am wrong, because my money depends on me being wrong. But I don't think I will be.

• @JonesyFI-WH 😂 can't work out if that is sarcasm or not but I hope to god that happens, if Mustafi is worth than I'll be okay even with my dog shit holds.

PS does anyone want Matija Nastasic?

@Baydog
    I dont think there will be much market buy at all when sell orders come in.

Everyone will list to sell below top price. And everyone sat on big profits now might get a shock. I hope I am wrong, because my money depends on me being wrong. But I don't think I will be.

I felt the same way about 2 months ago, but with a positive market I think sell orders will more than likely lead to tight spreads, which in-turn leads to fomo and market buying.. It only really works as a system if sentiment is positive

• @ChazFI123 said in How are you preparing?:

@MickTurbo do we get to know who this mystery player is? 😉

One of those u mentioned mate, Kimmich

• Banned

@Baydog Let's hope you are right.

@Baydog Let's hope you are right.

I'm pretty confident that I am. I am very cautious with money, and i have upped my stake by many 1000% in the last week or two... The logic is clear in my head, and the sentiment is there.. I am happy with the circumstances because I can see how it will pan out in my head.. When I cannot I worry a lot and pull money