Returning user

• Hi all

I've been away from FI for about a year or so has had to deal with getting finances sorted mortgage holidays and all that jazz. However I am now ready to return and got approx £1500 to deposit so my questions is what should I be aware of with the platform now with changes etc and what players are worth looking at the fit the matrix etc.

I've heard good things about havertz, Curtis Jones, foden etc.

• Just look at recent risers. Current trend is young players but also swinging round to pb again

• @Jason87uk said in Returning user:

Hi all

I've been away from FI for about a year or so has had to deal with getting finances sorted mortgage holidays and all that jazz. However I am now ready to return and got approx £1500 to deposit so my questions is what should I be aware of with the platform now with changes etc and what players are worth looking at the fit the matrix etc.

I've heard good things about havertz, Curtis Jones, foden etc.

Make sure you dont buy on a peak and try and use the matching engine to get some discounts if you can

welcome back

• @Jason87uk with dividends due to go up in the next few days, money is being pumped into PB players. And since the Matrix is not being changed, those that have done well in the last season should continue to do well. (Unless they experience poor form/position change) So swat over the PB tables for last year. It’s free on footyindexscout.
    If you want deals, look at French and bundleiga PB players since everyone is dumping them for silly prices now to get PL players who are flying. Exploit this short sightedness on Matching Engine. They will be back in action in a few weeks and they will sought after again.
    With non stop wall to wall football for the next year and half, buy a decent amount of dividend returning players who are actually playing. If they are CL players and playing in the Euro’s next year- even better. Youths who are flying at the moment will likely soon drop as ppl will get fed up seeing them on the bench every week. So go sparingly on youth players in your port. Pack it with quality.

• @Jason87uk Main thing thats diffrent is you cant always get your money out as quickly now because of no IS, so if you invest you might have to be willing to wait to get the money back out.

Other than that the same game really.