Christian Pulisic ceiling price?

• Currently £3.50. I hold 100 and bought in at £2.35 so tempted to take the profit.

Think he's got the potential to be Chelsea's new Hazard and it was a little unexpected his recent massive rise. Thought it would be a much slower process.

Any thoughts on ceiling price? I see several of the Premier League exciting youngsters going through the roof and don't want to bail too early in case he catches the market up.

• @JonesyFI-WH said in Christian Pulisic ceiling price?:

Currently £3.50. I hold 100 and bought in at £2.35 so tempted to take the profit.

Think he's got the potential to be Chelsea's new Hazard and it was a little unexpected his recent massive rise. Thought it would be a much slower process.

Any thoughts on ceiling price? I see several of the Premier League exciting youngsters going through the roof and don't want to bail too early in case he catches the market up.

Sell now, and spend the next 2 years regretting it mate.

• @Dan-The-Man made me genuinely chuckle that mate!!!

• Has been a quicker rise than expected but he was £3.15 a year ago. He was flying before he got injured, taken some time for everyone to remember his talent.

Take the 3 year bet approach or even 2 years to the next world cup as the US poster boy. Think he will be a special player, in an exciting Chelsea side and wouldn't surprise me if he's gets reclassified to a forward which would help his PB win rate as well.

• It can be tempting to sell after a big rise to bag some profit, but this lad is class, 21 years old, only going to get better, shown his talent recently... ceiling is way higher than current price especially with the div increase coming.

• @JonesyFI-WH said in Christian Pulisic ceiling price?:

Currently £3.50. I hold 100 and bought in at £2.35 so tempted to take the profit.

You might be able to short the market on him.... last time I did that it cost me a few futures though because he scored as I listed him ha. Not my finest moment.

• pretty sure im gonna sell half if he rises a little more during this game as hes now at 100%
    cheers to @Dan-The-Man if it was you with the endless pumping like a year ago when i jumped on haha

0_1593888397905_Screen Shot 2020-07-04 at 19.45.47.png

• He’s been on fire since the restart. Defo gonna be U.S poster boy. But we don’t have U.S media outlets so that won’t bring him MB. Also there is a question mark with his PB scores. He’s having world class matches but posting weak PB scores. Gonna keep an eye on him however. If he keeps tearing it up, British press will come sniffing.

• I feel like Pulisic is a coiled spring. He's obviously had a very good rise this week already but we've seen more money go into Foden, Greenwood and Saka. I think people will see those prices and compare, although he's obviously not English, he's still quite new in the sense he hasn't had much exposure in England yet, and people on FI like new things.