Could now be the best time to top up shares?

• Looking this afternoon at Marcus Rashford’s drop in price...I have £3k to invest right now. Should I top up my 300 shares? Surely, when looking at Greenwood, his price will spike very soon? 🤔

Please let me know guys ASAP 👍🏼

• @Sol theres very definitely a new kid on the block. Rash will fly past historic peaks in time, but whilst money is flooding into Greenwood, it's no coincidence that its Pogba Rashford and Martial at the top of the price decrease list. He may yet dip further

• @Sol said in Could now be the best time to top up shares?:

Looking this afternoon at Marcus Rashford’s drop in price...I have £3k to invest right now. Should I top up my 300 shares? Surely, when looking at Greenwood, his price will spike very soon? 🤔

Please let me know guys ASAP 👍🏼

if you do, id try and get him through the ME

He is similar to Kane in that they are currently out of fashion, people forget that they have also both been out for months with serious injuries and will take a few games to get back, however, the bigger the rises of the likes of foden and greenwood, the better it is for when the cycle come back round to Rashford and Kane.

Someone got £5.50 on Kane yesterday....

• Amongst all my sub £1 undesirables, I bought Rashford, Kane and Sterling with confidence that they’d rise £2-3 as we build towards the Euros. I’m still hopeful (I think!) but suddenly they seem like the old men of FI!

• @PaulM @MickTurbo @Advinculas-Index thanks for the advice. Thinking of going the ME route. Cheers guys! 🍻

• Personally I see now as the time to buy the players that others are selling to buy risers... I did buy Martial yesterday, he looks good value to me right now... Rashford I don't know, I think if you like to buy premiums and sit on them and pick up divs, he's probably a solid option if you can get cheaper off ME (I nabbed Pogba at £6.86 post match yesterday)..

If you're looking for quick CA it is hard to say.. I'd never have picked Foden / Greenwood to get the rises that they have so quickly, so my CA radar is a bit off! I'm dipping in all over the market as I can see quick 50%s all over the shop - and some solid PB hitters like Kimmich which should see rises on the announcement..

• @Baydog you did GREAT work getting Pogba at that price!! Nice work! Currently in the ‘red’ on him and will hold him until next season.

• @Sol

I don't really see the same risk of him leaving any more - I think he just wants to play in a successful team, and with Bruno etc things are starting to look up

• If you want 100 Rash at 7.75 stick a bid I'm and I'll accept :)

• I’m not convinced he’s finished dropping yet, id be interested to see what will happen to him after the MB review as I don’t think he’d be one of those players that has a big European media profile. Greenwood and Bruno and Pogba will take the majority of MB for the rest of the season in terms of United I think, then his other problem might be if they sign a high profile player that’s another player for MB. I think Rashford is a solid hold but I do think he could be at potential risk due the MB review

• @ChazFI123

I think I'd second that motion, there is most likely a better buy in point for Rash, but don't hold me to that!

• @Sol People are fickle and forget how young rashford is still! He will definitely rise again, he's a little bit out of form considering. He was carrying man Utd while pogba went AWOL and before Bruno arrived. Then he got his injury so he's been unfortunate. I would top up via ME for sure

• I won’t lie, even as a Rashford holder I was calling him the new Welbeck 4/5 months ago. I didn’t really see any improvement in him from age 19-21 but I didn’t take into account the shambles of a club he was playing for at the time.
    I really like him as a player because he’s a team player but for me he hasn’t got that wow factor anymore, that is Greenwood now and in a couple of years it might be another kid from the academy.
    In FI terms I ask myself what his price would be at an Arsenal or Chelsea and it’s always lower

• Managed to get another 200 for £7.19 each. Pretty happy with that. 1 goal and he will shoot back up to £8 and beyond. Bruno, being the team player that he is, boosted Rashford’s confidence with that penalty kick. I really feel the real Marcus will soon take centre stage once again.

• @Sol think shooting up a pound after a goal is a just tad optimistic!! He went up 4p after his penalty. Granted that was cos Greenwood was taking all the money but i see no more than a 15p rise max with a goal.

• @Advinculas-Index
    Kane 5.50.....u been drinking Ferret ?

• @Sol said in Could now be the best time to top up shares?:

Managed to get another 200 for £7.19 each. Pretty happy with that. 1 goal and he will shoot back up to £8 and beyond. Bruno, being the team player that he is, boosted Rashford’s confidence with that penalty kick. I really feel the real Marcus will soon take centre stage once again.

Decent price - as someone just pointed out on another thread, United play Villa right after the div announcement, so a good performance from anyone could see a significant rise.. Could turn out to be a good decision buying way cheaper whilst others are focusing on Greenwood

• @JonesyFI-WH rashford is currently £7.88. I didn’t say up a £1. He is 0.12p off £8. Of course that is achievable, if he plays well. That is what I actually said.

• @Baydog exactly what I’m thinking. 👍🏼

• @Sol alright I read it incorrectly. Put your knickers back on.