subscription advise

• hi there.

lm looking into the football index trader website subscription. i would just like to know any profit figures about pre and post joining . In short . Is it worth it?

• @jonathan-rolfe

I joined after I was about a month in. And it is vital to get off to a good start and get some understanding under your belt

I don’t use it now but I still employ plenty of the strategy I learnt from him + his player analysis (pb wise) is fantastic

I 100 recommend to any newbie

• ok cheers. i've worked a lot on strategy and am doing pretty well. of course there's always new things to learn. for someone putting in lets say £100 a month would the profit gained cover the price in your opinion?

• how much is it?

• @Westy saw a revue from a while back . was 8.99 . not sure now. cant find it atm

• @jonathan-rolfe I'd be wary of paying that much if putting around £100 in... you will already be 9% down on monthly deposits... there are plenty of ways to get general advice for free- forum being a good one once you get to know who to trust... I think you're right to want to see some evidence from others on what a difference it makes... it'd need to cover the 9% and be better than the profit you would have made without it- now if the divs rise is big this week id expect most of us to be able to make 25% this year allowing for errors on the way...so the site would need to make you double that to be worth it id say, and i still bet there are plenty of traders on here making %50+ each year without paid advice.

I'm always a bit skeptical of paid services, e.g. I could paint a picture of a player that I'm stacked in- bought with your sub fees- and then sell to my customers as you buy on my advice...Player A 56p...look at his crossing stats (ears prick up buzz sentence) for another year on the crossing matrix (market facts linked to a key stat I've found) and finally taking over as Club X's main LWB next season (a guess- no one proves me wrong til its too late, then i can blame form/manager etc)....I can spin some data stats (look professional) maybe even a heat map...and finally compare him to players with 2-3£ more than he currently is and make him look very appealing.

Now I must say I'm sure this site doesn't just blag stuff, I'm just thinking worst case scenario, but how can there not be an element of pumping and dumping players (even ones they truly believe will do well) and using the sign ons to get them to profit margins quicker and sell removing risk of holding...just something to be mindful of. And how do they show their services beat general market growth?

I am a big fan of data tools though, and I guess you may be paying for someone else to interpret the data for you which could be valuable if you don't like doing it yourself/don't have time? Do you use Indexgain?/ Index edge? Footyindex Scout?

Do you listen to the Pod casts? Read FI blogs?

You could try it for a month and see? Think FIG has a discount sign up offer to this site- his pod is sponsored by it, so i guess he has looked into it and can give some confidence in using it. I have links to other sites DM me if interested.

One last thing- timing- this could be an odd time to try it out:

Bad: as I think the div rise should (if big enough) move a lot of the market upwards for quite a time- so cant really tell the affect of the service...

Good: maybe part of their service has identified the best players to buy according to all the possible div review outcomes scenarios- that'd be handy, but again, im sure lots of us on here are already doing that.

Let us know what you do and give us an insight to what it offers if you do join!

• Everyone has there own bias which will subtle creep in at times

But I don’t think he’s too guilty of that

He normally list the reasons to buy a player and reasons not to and leaves it up to you decide.

So if u want someone to just tell you who to buy then I wouldn’t go with him.
    Someone who interprets the data extremely well then go for it.

As I said it really helped more than the forum and slack in the early days.

I was putting in more than £100 a month tho

• @Westy found out 12.99 monthly or less if buy 3 months

• @Westy thank so much for your indepth answer. youve aswered so many of the questions i have asked myself. i think this partucular site is very good ( i too am sceptical ). The guy opens himself to a lot of scrutiny. Around 79% of clients have said they make enough profit to cover the price.
    however i think youre right. i use every source of free information there is out there . Whatsapp group ( pop me your number if you want to join), youtube , podcasts, internet, footy index scout , sofascore - maybe the problem is i have information overload!

i think this site might be good to use once i have assessed things after a year. im on 15% after 6 months which im happy with but am hard to satisfy!

agreed though about it being an unusual time with the dividend increase/ matching engine ( with order books for selling coming in ) plus the strange and intense schedule.
    i will check out the fig podcast though and may well go for the one month trial

thanks again for your response

• @Westy thank so much for your indepth answer. youve aswered so many of the questions i have asked myself. i think this partucular site is very good ( i too am sceptical ). The guy opens himself to a lot of scrutiny. Around 79% of clients have said they make enough profit to cover the price.
    however i think youre right. i use every source of free information there is out there . Whatsapp group ( pop me your number if you want to join), youtube , podcasts, internet, footy index scout , sofascore - maybe the problem is i have information overload!

i think this site might be good to use once i have assessed things after a year. im on 15% after 6 months which im happy with but am hard to satisfy!

agreed though about it being an unusual time with the dividend increase/ matching engine ( with order books for selling coming in ) plus the strange and intense schedule.

• @Chap cheers. yeah ive seen the price is 12.99 now or less for more upfront payment. there is a free one month trial which imay try otherwise i may muddle a long a little more on my own. I do have a lot of sources of information at the moment

• @jonathan-rolfe

I would defo suggest the 1 month free trial and then cancel if your not making more

• @Chap cheers

• @jonathan-rolfe said in subscription advise:

@Westy thank so much for your indepth answer. youve aswered so many of the questions i have asked myself. i think this partucular site is very good ( i too am sceptical ). The guy opens himself to a lot of scrutiny. Around 79% of clients have said they make enough profit to cover the price.

So good you posted it twice!😂 I agree with @Westy and most of above.

• @jonathan-rolfe no problem, always worth sounding out things on here first.

I try to keep up with all the content and social media for 3 football platforms, soon to be 5! ... It is exhausting so can see that side of things being a positive if just focus time on that site's advice.

• @jonathan-rolfe said in subscription advise:

@Chap cheers. yeah ive seen the price is 12.99 now or less for more upfront payment. there is a free one month trial which imay try otherwise i may muddle a long a little more on my own. I do have a lot of sources of information at the moment

Not as far as I am aware, unless you have a loophole somewhere...
    0_1594067914432_no free trial.png

• ok. i think someone got confused with football index club

• I don't like the guy because he's sneaky. You look at the site and think it looks decent and maybe want to join but he hides the prices and you have to go searching for them.
    I did contact him about that months ago and he replied that he was unaware the prices were not easily visible and he was going to change that asap. Yeah right, just some bullshit excuse, it's still the same 6 months later.

• @dean73 yeah i did the same and he said he would make it more visible