5pm for the dividend review

• 0_1594051326533_C1D96E86-6790-4585-8757-07D23872EA41.png

• that reminds me, must book that delivery slot . . .

• Great to have a time confirmed 😊. Kind of surprised it wasn't midday to encourage trading on the Silver matchday games, including Man Utd. Market shutdown so this could be huge!!

• @Martyn-B said in 5pm for the dividend review:

Great to have a time confirmed 😊. Kind of surprised it wasn't midday to encourage trading on the Silver matchday games, including Man Utd. Market shutdown so this could be huge!!

People are buying United players now anyway mate.
    I think there'll be another spike in Bruno and Greenwood on Thursday morning

• @ScouseSte said in 5pm for the dividend review:

@Martyn-B said in 5pm for the dividend review:

Great to have a time confirmed 😊. Kind of surprised it wasn't midday to encourage trading on the Silver matchday games, including Man Utd. Market shutdown so this could be huge!!

No, people are only buying two particular United players while the other two are binned off and falling. Guess the two I have πŸ˜‚

• @Erased-Citizen said in 5pm for the dividend review:

@ScouseSte said in 5pm for the dividend review:

No, people are only buying two particular United players while the other two are binned off and falling. Guess the two I have πŸ˜‚

That's the way that the world goes 'round
    You're up one day, the next you're down
    It's half an inch of water, and you think you're gonna drown ...
    That's the way that the world goes 'round🎡🎸πŸ₯πŸŽ·πŸŽΉ

• @Erased-Citizen said in 5pm for the dividend review:

@ScouseSte said in 5pm for the dividend review:

I said it in another thread mate, the United team is saturated on FI. Bruno and Pogba competing in midfield, Rashford and Greenwood competing up front. And all 4 competing for MB. That's even before Sancho is thrown into the mix.

After being critical and weighing up the facts, I ended up convincing myself to buy two of the four. It looks like a wise decision now but it could all go the other way if Rashford starts giving out butties to hungry kids again or if Pogba gets fed up.

This is why tiered PB and treble media on matchdays will never happen. United would bankrupt FI

• @ScouseSte said in 5pm for the dividend review:

They are and they will. Not on either but happy to see the Dex flying, the top pulling away and stretching the market further. My portfolio is at an all time high and the week is yet young πŸ˜‰

• 0_1594058805087_upload-7c0597ff-2d0e-485f-9044-74754bcd4bbe

• I am chairing a meeting then. Will be drawing it to a close sharpish before 5.30. Anyone with AOB will be turfed out due to "technological problems".

• @Hotspur said in 5pm for the dividend review:

I am chairing a meeting then. Will be drawing it to a close sharpish before 5.30. Anyone with AOB will be turfed out due to "technological problems".

You could say: "Sorry fellows, we've run out of time for AOB!"

• Just seen AC update... Think he is trying to dampen some excited hopes...

"Who’s looking forward to Thursday?

Our new dividend chart will see a generous but sensible increase in payouts whilst ensuring we are responsible and sustainable in our risk management strategy.

Can’t wait to publish it. Onwards and Upwards! πŸš€ #footballindex"

• @Westy said in 5pm for the dividend review:

Just seen AC update... Think he is trying to dampen some excited hopes...

"Who’s looking forward to Thursday?

Our new dividend chart will see a generous but sensible increase in payouts whilst ensuring we are responsible and sustainable in our risk management strategy.

Can’t wait to publish it. Onwards and Upwards! πŸš€ #footballindex"

0_1594138414568_Screenshot_2020-07-07-17-12-02-1.png

Oh well, it's not going to be more than 50-75% is it?

• Sensible? No Adam not sensible. We don't like sensible. We like rockets and disco lights and memes of Pikachu with a boner.

• Very strange to see dampening of expectations. Even if its only 50%, I'd still expect the CEO to big it up. The tone is almost conciliatory, pre-emptive of a shit sandwich tomorrow. Oh boy!