Matchday thread 7/7

• Getting this done early today cos I'm gonna be busy pretty much all day

0_1594099533475_20200707_062345.jpg
    0_1594099541458_20200707_062403.jpg
    0_1594099548289_20200707_062424.jpg

Only Tierney and Ceballos for me who have both shown encouraging signs recently if only they could get 90 minutes.

Chelsea and Lazio players are probably a good shout though, think I'll stick my neck out and say Luis Alberto is nailed on for top Mid

• Was going to say, had you shit the bed.

Reight then, bods in England, might be going to Euros - pick them up on ME some cheap, cheap, bird song cheap players.
    0_1594104565107_upload-02bb84ca-ff59-4dbe-b1c1-2b4d132deb9e
    Italy - just look as some of those prices!!!! ME heaven whilst people sell off the bottom end of their ports to jump on the Greenwood/Foden trains....
    0_1594104704314_upload-aed7aa87-f304-4323-8920-4947440ab177
    A lot of cheap players in Italy, but I think thats because most are shite.
    0_1594104879154_upload-c1a2e82e-6d82-4937-b14f-8bb00b74a446

• Not many for me but I do have some PB heavyweights playing tonight.

I have Willian (going for a 4th PB since restart), Parejo (always a contender), Ben Arfa? (fair few Valladolid players out so more chance of minutes), Gimenez (no chance!), Cuadrado (going for 3 PB wins in a row) and Ronaldo (haven't looked but he must be on the verge of a new goal scoring record).

Not sure how but my defender heavy portfolio seems to be a bit light on defenders at the moment, possibly due to most being in the BL which doesn't help!

Tonight's free to air game is the Watford Vs Norwich game on Pick. Might be free but I think I will stick to the highlights 😁.

Good luck all πŸ‘

• Think the biggest game tonight is in the English Championship.

Luton v Barnsley, safe to say whoever loses this one is deffo down.

• Luis Alberto, Hakan and Ceballos for me. Hakan came off injured last game though, hopefully Alberto has a decent chance

• Only Tammy Abraham for me tonight so er, let's have a look at tomorrow's fixtures πŸ˜†

• @Millerman Yep, off the back of a horrific performance on Saturday, my hopes are thin. Small squad, games every 3 days (play Huddersfield away on Friday at 1800), only going one way but we live in hope....

• Pulisic and Dybala, reasonable hopes after the Ocampos win last night.

• Dybala has a one match suspension for yellow cards. I think everyone should sell him to be honest.

• @ScouseSte You not tempted to have a Cheeky meltdown? Only one player... I need something fun to happen all this lack of PB is killing me.

Bloody Messi...

• @London-Is-Blue said in Matchday thread 7/7:

@ScouseSte You not tempted to have a Cheeky meltdown? Only one player... I need something fun to happen all this lack of PB is killing me.

Bloody Messi...

No mate, I'm currently looking at -24p and -18p etc on most of the players I purchased, and have held on to, during the last meltdown. They serve as a constant reminder NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!! πŸ˜‚

Long term lazy trading is the order of the day again for me mate 😎

• @Martyn-B One more win for Valladolid and they are pretty much guaranteed safety, so surely HBA gets a few run outs then?

• @Martin-M Hope so, pretty much written off this season for him. Just hope he gets fit, keeps the weight off and gets another season. Saying that even 1p IPD return from him for my most recent purchases would be very welcome.

• I was gonna say I have Dybala tonight but just seen he’s suspended. All I can do is laugh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• @Martyn-B Yeah just give anything, I will take it with open hands! Fingers crossed for next season.

• @Rocky-Raccoon said in Matchday thread 7/7:

Dybala has a one match suspension for yellow cards. I think everyone should sell him to be honest.

Thanks, hadn't spotted that! Dybala is a bigger threat to Ronaldo's dividends yield than old Father time. Happy days πŸ‘

• Here's hoping for paqueta to clean upπŸ€žπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ he's just become my largest hold with another 100 shares matched at 92p. I hold cabellos too but at a 11p loss so he could do with doing something soon!!!!

• @ScouseSte Guess i'll just watch the Chelsea game instead.

Got a 3p balance on FI and zero open bids at the moment.

Got Reece James and potentially Jorginho tonight though i suppose but i don't think i'll get close to PB again until the Bundesliga starts back up or Messi decides he wants to win PB again.

@johnboywalker Looks like Kante/Kova are out for the game today so if Jorginho doesn't start we know he is likely on the move this season but to where? God knows. Kind of surprised really Lampard has really changed it up moving Kante further back.

• @Martyn-B Willian has become some form of PB beast hasnt he!

Got Willian, Rafinha, Trippier πŸ™ˆ (slightly regret this buy), Perez (maybe) tonight. Id love to buy Pepe for tonight think hes due a good game and a couple of competitive PB results. Recent sells went elsewhere without looking at Arsenal and Pepe 😭

• @London-Is-Blue said in Matchday thread 7/7:

@ScouseSte Guess i'll just watch the Chelsea game instead.

Got a 3p balance on FI and zero open bids at the moment.

Got Reece James and potentially Jorginho tonight though i suppose but i don't think i'll get close to PB again until the Bundesliga starts back up or Messi decides he wants to win PB again.

@johnboywalker Looks like Kante/Kova are out for the game today so if Jorginho doesn't start we know he is likely on the move this season but to where? God knows. Kind of surprised really Lampard has really changed it up moving Kante further back.

Yeah I'm really surprised with the Jorginho situation, but either way, I've been topping up on him at Β£1.06 ... he is the penalty taker and starter for Italy.

If Lampard doesn't start him tonight, that's a clear 'times up pal' message! As disappointing as that is, at least it will be clear to everyone going forward!

If he moves on from Chelsea, I expect he will be in the starting 11 every week for whoever he joins! πŸ€”