Withdrawal button has disappared?

• I cannot see the withdrawal option in the Account section or it is very well hidden. I am beginning to have some serious concerns about this site. Has the option to withdraw disapeared?

• what are you using to access the site? I've literally just opened the app, clicked account and it appears under 'how to play'

• @NewUser626225 said in Withdrawal button has disappared?:

I cannot see the withdrawal option in the Account section or it is very well hidden. I am beginning to have some serious concerns about this site. Has the option to withdraw disapeared?

If you are on the website from a laptop/tablet, click on Portfolio and you will find the Withdrawal button below the Balance section. See screenshot below:

0_1594116221039_upload-d186eda8-aadf-45a4-b4d1-df639c3be392

• thanks. using a web browser and found it under the portfolio section rather than the account section

thanks for the steer

• @NewUser626225 you're obviously quite new, recommend giving the pinned thread "all things footballindex" a read.

• i wont need to i will be withdrawing every penny

• @NewUser626225 sorry to here this, what have you found frustrating, we might be able to help you out or provide advise

• i appreciate that response. I am not going to detail it is not fair on the site

this is clearly a site trying to get off the ground and do something is new. I put a decent amount in the account (a LOT more than £50) and i expected it to function like a stock market. I might come back in when the system is full and the market is functioning. I would rather make/lose money in a functioning market than play around with one that is not

• @NewUser626225 thats fair enough, its your money at end of the day.

It is worth noting it will do in due course, on the front of the app there is information relating to the next steps and im not sure on your trading style but if it say was to buy and hold you wouldn't be selling now anyway right? If its more of a quick flip thing then it will obviously be quite hard right now, especially alot harder than it used to be but its definitely going in the direction in my eyes. Ive been here almost 18 months now (in fact it might be dead on 18th months) and generally couldnt live without it 😅. Not sure if thats a bad thing or a good thing 😆.

• I’ll piggy back this thread as I think it is relevant to an experience the other day.

Had a get together with some mates at the weekend to watch some football and racing (outdoors, socially distanced affair 🥱) and we got on to the subject of Football Index. I found the negative preconceptions towards it astounding.

The “it’s just a pyramid scheme” line came out from one lad very confidently. Another lad had joined, got on Greenwood at about £6 and still seemed disgruntled as he was looking to get back out quickly and didn’t understand the difference between market sell and IS. He’s now withdrawing every penny...

All of the others listening in were confident gamblers and having heard these negative reactions may make them less likely to get involved. Of course I had my two pennies worth and batted back every concern with a retort, but The product was under attack from people who don’t even use it.... I was left thinking you can lead a horse to FI, but you can’t make it invest 🤣

These were all clever lads who have been put off by negative rumours and the “complexity” of the site. Misto’s is still the go-to reference point for anyone I know who joins. Do we think FI themselves do enough for educating new users? Or is it just my mates who are absolute cynics?

• @Mr-Fuzzman said in Withdrawal button has disappared?:

I’ll piggy back this thread as I think it is relevant to an experience the other day.

Had a get together with some mates at the weekend to watch some football and racing (outdoors, socially distanced affair 🥱) and we got on to the subject of Football Index. I found the negative preconceptions towards it astounding.

The “it’s just a pyramid scheme” line came out from one lad very confidently. Another lad had joined, got on Greenwood at about £6 and still seemed disgruntled as he was looking to get back out quickly and didn’t understand the difference between market sell and IS. He’s now withdrawing every penny...

All of the others listening in were confident gamblers and having heard these negative reactions may make them less likely to get involved. Of course I had my two pennies worth and batted back every concern with a retort, but The product was under attack from people who don’t even use it.... I was left thinking you can lead a horse to FI, but you can’t make it invest 🤣

These were all clever lads who have been put off by negative rumours and the “complexity” of the site. Misto’s is still the go-to reference point for anyone I know who joins. Do we think FI themselves do enough for educating new users? Or is it just my mates who are absolute cynics?

You said yourself though one of your mates didnt understand the concept between IS and market sell, i assume you educated him 😉. If he bought greenwood at £6 and hes now above £9 how is he unhappy, hes got exactly what he wanted 😅. Of course there will always be negativity towards it, that will happen with every platform new or old. There is enough info out there now, but are new users actually taking the time to read or watch it?

• @Mr-Fuzzman

You are spot on. The platform is ridiculously difficult to understand ...

Add into the mix that we are experiencing the biggest changes to the platform since its inception and I can absolutely see why new users would be put off.

I always struggle to get friends involved on the platform due to a lack of understanding about how it all works. 'Sounds too good to be true, must be a pyramid scheme' is the usual response.

I'm not one to sit and brag about profit and pretend I'm billy big balls, but the football index has provided me with considerable financial profits and immense levels of customer satisfaction.

It has transformed how I watch football matches.

I love the football index, I'm not afraid to admit it, but like the other love in my life, if she starts to put on weight and stops making an effort, I'll be the first to complain!! 🤣🥰

• @johnboywalker said in Withdrawal button has disappared?:

@Mr-Fuzzman

I love the football index, I'm not afraid to admit it, but like the other love in my life, if she starts to put on weight and stops making an effort, I'll be the first to complain!! 🤣🥰

Point taken, but lockdown has been hard on me, stuck indoors with nothing to do other than eat crisps and watch Netflix.

As soon as the gyms open, I'll be out of your hair.

• The pyramid scheme criticism just doesn't go away.
    I've had the same, and its hard to counter really (Doesn't every pyramid scheme deny that it is a pyramid scheme?)

Have FI thought of a celebrity endorsement and having a face to the name. I know its on talk sport and the platform is growing, but if say Stephen Fry (Very unlikely!) was paid to tweet about and discuss FI that would help immensely.

• @Leighton said in Withdrawal button has disappared?:

The pyramid scheme criticism just doesn't go away.
    I've had the same, and its hard to counter really (Doesn't every pyramid scheme deny that it is a pyramid scheme?)

Have FI thought of a celebrity endorsement and having a face to the name. I know its on talk sport and the platform is growing, but if say Stephen Fry (Very unlikely!) was paid to tweet about and discuss FI that would help immensely.

Get the Queen to mention it in her Christmas speech. Rockets for Boxing Day.

• @Shippers yeah, I absolutely educated (bored the life out of) everyone listening. He is annoyed as he (on paper) has made quick bucks and he wants to get his money out quickly (too much of a traditional gambling mentality) but it’s taking ages for him to market sell the other players in his portfolio.

Maybe there should be a ”cash out portfolio” value displayed? Maybe it could allow a whole portfolio to be ISd in one hit? Would be good for us patient traders buying through ME!

• @Mr-Fuzzman 🤣, if i was him id look at that and try and find other opportunities if i made almost making 50% in what must of been about 2-3 months. Not sure on that you're selling back to FI all over again which from what we understand they dont want. I expect something will be available though just not sure what.