Adam Cole tweet

• Why does every tweet that man puts out seem to piss on our chips?

Seriously, get him off Twitter 😲😂

0_1594138855509_Screenshot_2020-07-07-17-12-02-1.png

• To be fair, he’s only repeated what he originally said in the Market Update... though I do prefer vinegar!

• In other words, “Everyone just calm the fu*k down!”

• @ScouseSte

I'm still going on the (totally unfounded🤪)basis that AC or somebody at the index asked The Fig to conduct the recent forum poll in relation to what traders expected from the dividend increase ...

I think the majority of votes were in the 50% region, so I wouldn't be surprised if that's what we get!! 🤔

• @ScouseSte I'm sorry but how is this bad?

We are getting a dividend increase and FI have made sure it is 'generous' but not over the top so they are financially stable to get through the storm.

I'm happy with the statement personally.

• I can just see it now the dividend increase isnt going to be anywhere near what we expect. I personally dont think a 100% hike is unreasonably considering the changes to the trading mechanism, opening up MB to the entire index and just the overall growth the platform has seen over the last year.

Whats is more than likely is a 50%-60% increase which will either result in carnage and upset traders or we will be satisfied at first but it wont be big enough to see out a whole year without another one being needed

• @London-Is-Blue said in Adam Cole tweet:

@ScouseSte I'm sorry but how is this bad?

We are getting a dividend increase and FI have made sure it is 'generous' but not over the top so they are financially stable to get through the storm.

I'm happy with the statement personally.

Backtracking already mate.

"Ooooo we're gonna have 10 x the growth, billion pound company yadda yadda yadda"

Now being followed up with "steady on chaps, I might have over egged the pudding once again"

The removal of their liability on IS demands a big divs increase. If it's less than 50% then it won't go down well.

I dunno, I just feel every time Adam Cole tweets, whether it's randomly or in a q&a, he manages to kill any momentum! He needs to knock Twitter on the head! 😂

• He’s basically trying to manage expectations early to stop anger after it’s released. I’m expecting a 30-50% increase. In my opinion it should be a tiered increase as FI get away with paying out very little many weeks as random nobodies usually win it that no one has bought into. I think it would be a lot fairer on all and attract many more users if it was tiered PB and there was actually a decent chance of winning something at least.

• @Black-Wolf said in Adam Cole tweet:

I can just see it now the dividend increase isnt going to be anywhere near what we expect. I personally dont think a 100% hike is unreasonably considering the changes to the trading mechanism, opening up MB to the entire index and just the overall growth the platform has seen over the last year.

Whats is more than likely is a 50%-60% increase which will either result in carnage and upset traders or we will be satisfied at first but it wont be big enough to see out a whole year without another one being needed

I've not been expecting a big one at all; I'm going for 25% and being pleasantly surprised if its more. So I'll be whooping for joy if its 50%.

We only had a big increase in November, and we are about to enter the biggest period of national financial uncertainty most of us have seen in our lifetimes. Also FI are still finding out about revenue from the new functionality of the site. So FI do need to protect themselves, but yes they also need to keep us all keen.

If it's rises mostly on the bronze/silver days, and a bit more media, then that's a win I think.

• I noticed one 🚀, surely this one rocket represents a 100% increase......

• @TeamGB said in Adam Cole tweet:

He’s basically trying to manage expectations early to stop anger after it’s released. I’m expecting a 30-50% increase.

Not good enough I'm afraid.
    Although I expect an increase to ipds which encourages more short term trading and earns them commission.

I'm preying they dont fuck this up!

Our biggest rival company is on the ropes and millions are being pumped in to the index ahead of this announcement

• @ScouseSte He said 10 x growth and 1 billion market cap within 2 years iirc?

This year is about stability and reducing risk, they can also do promotions. They have Euros and the World cup coming as well, transfer divs coming back, deposit bonuses, commission free ME bids all are possibilities i see at different points this year on top of a div increase.

Next year i would personally expect to be the big one, once the new platform is more stable and secure.

• @kristiang85 just an increase would be nice. We are still at a point where you can easily return 15% on a non shit player between divs and capo app on one day. I'd be happy on a 9p gold day tbh

• @ScouseSte Yes completely agree anything less than 50% is not good enough given FI have now removed a massive liability in not buying back shares themselves. I think they had to do this now as whales that bought in years ago could cash in now and may have caused a major problem.

• @kristiang85 last October we got a 57% increase and the FOOTIE had only just passed 100,000. The FOOTIE has doubled in a year and they stated that each annual dividend review would be dependent on the growth of the index. If the money in the index doubles then it only seems right dividends should too especially if they want to keep the platform growing exponentially over the next year

• Before tweet:
    0_1594141005595_Screen_Shot_2019-04-16_at_10.25.52_AM.jpg

After tweet:
    0_1594141027515_973df426113fc6fa40377668da011192.jpg

• @Yellow HAHAHAHA perfect

• I'm expecting 50%. It should be more as @Black-Wolf mentioned, but they have NASDAQ coming who power most of the world's top stock exchanges. They won't come cheap so as AC highlighted, an increase has to be financially viable.

• I was expecting 75-100%, given that they have taken all the liquidity out and derisked themselves but now looking at 30-50% which I don't think is enough.

• I was expecting and happy with a 50% increase with anything above being a bonus. With a larger increase next year.

I’m a little weary it might be below 50% which would be very disappointing.