2020/2021 Portfolio

• Hi guys, so spent a bit of time creating what I think I want my portfolio to look like (attached) and was looking for some feedback on any of the players/notes i've made and whether i've missed anyone.

0_1594184985964_Capture.PNG

• @chaps1988 I like it mate, spent a while doing that can tell. Any idea on how your breaking down shares as in 20 of each for example or having larger/smaller holdings of players?

• Surprised you've got no Hungarian teenagers in there?🤔

• @chaps1988 looks good have you looked at the euro post research and considered some of the data there?

I’ve done something similar gone for less players but higher than my normal hold volume; in your maybes Halstenburg is most likely to be back at full back at RBL and certainly should start their for Germany.

I have Depay but a little concerned if/where he moves for league football and/or CL opportunities.

Personally I’ve taken a punt on Austria and Switzerland doing well in the Euros so picked up young starters for club and national team that also have EL/CL next season to increase potential yields; as the ME costs are lower so percentage returns higher. For example Renton Stefan at Wolfsburg.

• @chaps1988 I like it a lot. One thing I want to suggest with Cuadrado, i can only see him playing right back next year if Sarri is still the manager. I think any other manager would want to replace him. I do hold him right now but won’t at the start of next season

• Your note at the end about Dortmund’s replacement for Hakimi - they have signed Thomas Meunier from PSG who should fit in nicely at wing back.

• @NewUser600411 said in 2020/2021 Portfolio:

@chaps1988 I like it mate, spent a while doing that can tell. Any idea on how your breaking down shares as in 20 of each for example or having larger/smaller holdings of players?

yet to figure that out, guess will see who im most confident in etc. plan to keep a cash balance as well to jump on opportunities/trends.

@FIChancer said in 2020/2021 Portfolio:

@chaps1988 I like it a lot. One thing I want to suggest with Cuadrado, i can only see him playing right back next year if Sarri is still the manager. I think any other manager would want to replace him. I do hold him right now but won’t at the start of next season

thanks for advice, will wait and see what happens next season.

@Coleyscrooge said in 2020/2021 Portfolio:

Your note at the end about Dortmund’s replacement for Hakimi - they have signed Thomas Meunier from PSG who should fit in nicely at wing back.

oh excellent, thanks for this. he seems a great buy then?!

@Sav2000 said in 2020/2021 Portfolio:

@chaps1988 looks good have you looked at the euro post research and considered some of the data there?

I’ve done something similar gone for less players but higher than my normal hold volume; in your maybes Halstenburg is most likely to be back at full back at RBL and certainly should start their for Germany.

I have Depay but a little concerned if/where he moves for league football and/or CL opportunities.

Personally I’ve taken a punt on Austria and Switzerland doing well in the Euros so picked up young starters for club and national team that also have EL/CL next season to increase potential yields; as the ME costs are lower so percentage returns higher. For example Renton Stefan at Wolfsburg.

euro post research? also, care to say the other Austria/Swiss players?

• @Coleyscrooge said in 2020/2021 Portfolio:

Your note at the end about Dortmund’s replacement for Hakimi - they have signed Thomas Meunier from PSG who should fit in nicely at wing back.

oh excellent, thanks for this. he seems a great buy then?!

I certainly think so. Euro/WC possibilities with Belgium too. Currently 90p buy price, I’ve been picking up for 75-80p on the matching engine.

• @chaps1988 of course mate

this post

As for my picks from Austria and Switzerland
    Wober and Laimer
    Zakaria, Akjani, Sabizter and Steffan