Matchday thread 8/7/20

• 0_1594192299603_20200708_081014.jpg
    0_1594192309132_20200708_081032.jpg
    0_1594192316323_20200708_081050.jpg

Decent day for me with Cancelo, Jesus, Mousset, Neves, Luca Pell, Pulgar, Chiesa and Estupinan all involved.

City, Liverpool and Barca all stand out so TAA, KDB and Messi might all be decent bets for gold day divs

• Jesus and Berge.. let's go!!

• @MickTurbo
    Nice spread their mick ... chances look decent.
    Thoughts on chiesa he alongside feran Torres are stinking up my port. Falling and seemingly both off form struggling for minutes , to say they are underwhelming holds for me is an understatement whilst other younger guys are flying. Thinking of getting shot of the pair 🤔

• @BMCG

Funny one Chiesa. I still believe in the reasons why I bought him which were an 'inevitable' transfer to a better team and the increased PB prospects that come with it.

Juve are in the frame, also Utd (yeh I know). But cant remember the last time he scored a goal. His PB has been nowt to write home about but at the same time I haven't actually watched the games recently. Juve wont be making a decision on him based on his PB scores. It may be that hes looking quality but cant score PB at Fiorentina. I know hes very well regarded as a player, but at present, not that well regarded as an FI hold.

At Juve, or any other of a handful of Serie A teams youd think his PB would be more competitive

• More chances for my Golden Oldies to return PB!!

Today I have VVD, Coady, Dendoncker, Moutinho, Castagne?, Hateboer, De Roon, Gomez, Roberto? and Messi.

Assuming FI run the PB predictor challenge later my picks will be VVD, Gomez and Messi.

Today's free to air game is the Real Betis game on Freesports.

Also tidied up and deleted a lot of my watchlist yesterday. Since it has started working again I had too many players in it and some of them were +£4 in 6 weeks and just depressing to look at. Gone back to buying a few token shares to track prices, especially ME prices. Wouldn't be surprised to see Cancelo or Semedo win PB tonight as I have 1 share in each 😂😁.

Good luck all 👍.

• @Martyn-B cheers mate, I'm gonna watch that game cos my boy Estupinan will be on show

• I'd be amazed if KDB and Messi aren't there or there abouts. Let's hope for another Pulgar masterclass though!! Got to fancy whoever is playing at full back for City too

• If I ever win top fwd, mid and def with my three biggest holds on a gold day, you can all rest assured it will happen the day before a divs increase. Just my luck

• @ChazFI123 said in Matchday thread 8/7/20:

Let's hope for another Pulgar masterclass though!! Got to fancy whoever is playing at full back for City too

If that City full back happens to be Cancelo then you and I are really singing off the same hymn sheet here

@BMCG check your inbox mate re: your comment in sellers name your price

• @Frank-Mole-Pepys said in Matchday thread 8/7/20:

If I ever win top fwd, mid and def with my three biggest holds on a gold day, you can all rest assured it will happen the day before a divs increase. Just my luck

Best time to win it mate! The 3 winners fresh in people's minds = much bigger cap app increase 😉

COME ON MESSI LAD!!! LET'S NOT PISS ABOUT TONIGHT.

• Interesting night ahead, I have:

Wolves: Jota, Raul, Doherty, Boly, Neves and Moutinho in action (Neto is likely to be out with injury)
    Man City - KDB - expect him to be cruising to star man then on 70 mins Pep takes him off
    Atalanta - Castagne - back in favour, hoping he gets a few assists tonight
    Barcelona - Griezmann - held after wavering, hope he re-pays me
    West Ham - Bowen - hoping for some IPDs

• Top 20 PB Avg from Euro Quals that could be playing in England tonight, that should go to Euro's - so many bargins to be had on this list, prices dropping over the last couple of weeks. Grab some cheap players.
    0_1594209728391_upload-26cab85e-be9b-40cb-8215-0b4313061a99
    Over in Italy the same
    0_1594210387034_upload-42252d0c-0bc1-4408-bf2e-e5b188ff3bee
    Spain
    0_1594210661141_upload-8fd52e27-cfd4-46e8-99ea-3d0097a98b5b

Just shows the way the market is going at the moment, International footballers that have a great chance of playing in the next Euro and even in World Cup Quals just dropping all over the place whilst people pile money into the top end.

I'm going to be brave or daft (depending on how you look at it) and continue to milk the sub £2 market.

• I’ve got Jesus, Sterling, Bernardo (listed first sale), Jota, Pulgar, Zaniolo and Kulusevski. Can I finally experience a dividend win haha.

• Wasn't sure where to share this so thought I would stick it on here. Just messing about with my phone and installed Freesports TV app. Found the schedule and looks pretty interesting. Freeview channel 64.

0_1594223985505_Screenshot_20200708-165921.png

I don't have Sky or BT and have always wanted a European highlights programme, rather than just You tube clips.

• @Erased-Citizen said in Matchday thread 8/7/20:

I’ve got Jesus, Sterling, Bernardo (listed first sale), Jota, Pulgar, Zaniolo and Kulusevski. Can I finally experience a dividend win haha.

Sterling, Bernardo and Pulgar all on the bench. Even during the last City game the commentator said how Sterling is rotated the least by Pep.

Will this game please give me a fucking break for once 😡😂

• @Erased-Citizen Don't worry!! Newcastle are going to win this one 😉. Who needs ASM or Almiron? In Joelington we trust 🙄.

• @Martyn-B said in Matchday thread 8/7/20:

@Erased-Citizen Don't worry!! Newcastle are going to win this one 😉. Who needs ASM or Almiron? In Joelington we trust 🙄.

That aged well 😁😉.

• @Martyn-B said in Matchday thread 8/7/20:

Wasn't sure where to share this so thought I would stick it on here. Just messing about with my phone and installed Freesports TV app. Found the schedule and looks pretty interesting. Freeview channel 64.

0_1594223985505_Screenshot_20200708-165921.png

I don't have Sky or BT and have always wanted a European highlights programme, rather than just You tube clips.

You can watch free live games from many of the PB leagues using the Navscore app. You can also email a link to your laptop/smart TV to watch on a larger screen.

• @Londoner Yeah, thanks, being using Navscore since BL restarted. I was more kind of excited to find a highlights package. Also decided to share some of the free to air games as they are not always so obvious to find, I had never heard of Pick until last week. Thanks anyway 😊.

• I picked up Jesus for £3.05 yesterday having seen @MickTurbo @ChazFI123 and @Erased-Citizen back him... Good start boys! I also have Mahrez who is racking up the points, would rather see a Jesus win just for the benefit of @Erased-Citizen !