Ante Rebic

• In these times of super high youth prices and everyone buying chasing the MD I’ve been on the look out for cheaper strikers who not only bangs in goals but will be at the euros and have the ability to rise a lot.

Ante is currently on loan at Milan and before the lock down he was at £1.30 plus.

He’s currently £.88p.
    Has 9 goals in the last 10 games none of which where pens and only Ronaldo has a better goals per min ratio this season, a lot of Ronaldos goal are pens.

Milan have turned the corner and now pushing for a euro place for next year, they want to make antes move permanent have been really impressed with him.

I’ve got myself 200 so apologies for the little pump!!

• @Matt-flint said in Ante Rebic:

In these times of super high youth prices and everyone buying chasing the MD I’ve been on the look out for cheaper strikers who not only bangs in goals but will be at the euros and have the ability to rise a lot.

Ante is currently on loan at Milan and before the locked was at £1.30 plus.

He’s currently £.88p.
    Has 9 goals in the last 10 games none of which where pens and only Ronaldo has a better goals per min ratio this season, a lot of Ronaldos goal are pens.

Milan have turned the corner and now pushing for a euro place for next year, they want to make antes move permanent have been really impressed with him.

I’ve got myself 200 so apologies for the little pump!!

I think the Milan you have seen in the last two matches will be a very different Milan next season.

They have already agreed to install Ralf Rangnick as the coach for next season. He is the man behind the Red Bull Leipzig/Salzburg success as sporting director.

Anybody that knows of this bloke from his time at Hoffenheim and Leipzig will know his strategy and ideas never change. He is all about fast paced football, pressing, hard work and stamina.

My understanding is that he has never signed a player over 24 ... 🤣🙈

Rebic probably ticks a few of those boxes. 👍

• @johnboywalker
    He’s 26, he’s a Frankfurt player so in a Pb league regardless and is always in the Croatian squad.
    Milan definitely ones to watch next season.

• Have to say I bought about a 100 or so at the start of July for the IPD in the run in with a possible 9 or 10 games.

Has not disappointed and I got him for around 0.88p

• another goal tonight..........