Is someone taking a punt on PB for goalkeepers?

• Found it interesting that at present the two highest risers in the squad list today are the goalkeepers for Real Madrid and Real Sociedad.

0_1594234613369_Screenshot_20200708-195444.png

FYI both teams are involved in what would be a bronze day this Friday.

• I bought 100 in six keepers a few weeks ago on this possibility.........

• It always happens. And people are always disappointed.

It's actually worth buying keepers on the post-announcement dip to then sell them again when the next speculation starts.

• Rulli was on loan at Montpellier so his season is finished.

• Yeah but imagine a day with 1 game, you've got a 50/50 chance of winning! It would have to be a small dividend as there are so few GK, their price would be ridiculous!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€

• GKs could easily be purchased on ME for a massive discount so not sure this buyer knows what they are doing.

• I bought one youngish goalkeeper for less than 30p with ten/eleven Serie A games IPD eligible (1 CS already) Links to elsewhere. Club could improve and get into Europe. He could get international recognition. One goalkeeper, might just win PB on a quiet day once in three years and if by some miracle FI do anything for goalkeepers then great.

• @PaulM strakosha?

• I did toy with the idea of picking up a few GKs via ME at very cheap prices. Considered Gomis, Perin, Benitez but in the end abandoned the idea after thinking it over.

Ended up with just 1 GK - 60 shares of Edouard Mendy at 16p. Rennes in Europe next year so slim chance he wins PB in Ligue 1 or in CL. Could be a viable strategy but seemed easier to make my money work elsewhere in the short term.

• Juan Musso

Just to be clear, Iโ€™m not expecting European qualification this season. Just double checked and theyโ€™re more likely to get relegated! Links to Chelsea and Inter. Kept clean sheet and were 2-0 up in second game after 80 mins... before it all went wrong!

Fingers crossed for another CS or two and then... you never know!

• If they said 1p for a penalty save and 1p for a clean sheet for PB league keepers (Thats what, just over a 100 keepers realistically?), this place would bloody love it and the index would grow massively as they are so frigging cheap.

So they won't (probably).

• Bought Martinez myself when Leno got injured thinking it would be a long term injury, 26p, had 3 clean sheets in 4 and Iโ€™ve been impressed every game with him tbh... hoping he keeps his place next season!

• If that divs table thats doing the rounds is genuine, it seems that there will be a GK clean sheet bonus for first 30 days ! Keepers are cheap as chips on FI -Let the carnage commence!

• @Leighton said in Is someone taking a punt on PB for goalkeepers?:

If that divs table thats doing the rounds is genuine, it seems that there will be a GK clean sheet bonus for first 30 days ! Keepers are cheap as chips on FI -Let the carnage commence!

GK clean sheet for IPDs has been around since November 2018!

0_1594260881772_Dividend Table 221118OLD.PNG

• Im 600 deep in 2 young lads, a complete gamble that FI may one day bring in GK divs.

• Iโ€™m expecting IPD for a CS to rise to 2p. I think that will be enough to see some fairly hefty % increase in keepers

• I used to iPd flip a few goalies , Sels was my favourite as he always seemed to have a 2p spread, so did others but I think there were a few people around doing it quietly as I could normally market sell some keepers .

Spreads are way to big or non existent sell prices now so itโ€™s not worth it, I might seem a good idea but you wonโ€™t be able to get rid of them unless they think of some amazing idea

• I cant say I'm not happy right now!!!

• So which keepers normally do well with PB scores?

• Whoever 'James' is, he's laughing! Been buying keepers last 48 hours, spending THOUSANDS

Deffo knew but I don't care. Team of the friicken month for me!!!