FIRST £20 player post share split

• We had this for the first £10 player and somewhat surprisingly to most Sancho win when 90% on here were sure it would be Neymar.
    On a huge day for us all on the index with the div announcement who do we think will win the race to £20.
    Here is my list with my suggested odds alongside . Feel free to suggest anyone I have missed out
    MBAPPE 6/4
    SANCHO 6/4
    BRUNO. 5/1
    GREENWOOD. 6/1
    FODEN. 6/1
    CHERKI. 8/1
    HAVERTZ 20/1
    HAALAND 25/1
    WERNER 50/1
    NEYMAR. 12/1
    TAA. 20/1

Just a bit of fun . May well have missed some obvious ones . Comments welcome .
    By the way @Ericali I haven’t forgot I owe you a fiver 😂😂

• Greenwood for me, if he gets picked for the next England game then he's gone...😄🚀

• A few months ago I would’ve said Sancho but Greenwood appears to have all the tools to overtake him.

I do wonder where it leaves Sancho if Greenwood continues to improve...

• @Chris-J

Villa are monitoring the situation

• Doing a quick calc based on a 750 delta (it seems to range from between 600 and 900 depending on which side of the bed Calab gets out of) this is how much investment it would require to get each of these players to £20

0_1594279703363_upload-307a7b06-1044-435f-99ea-d1873878c19d

• @Spot-the-value.
    At those odds put me down for a pony on Trent.
    If odds weren’t a factor I’d guess mbappe though .

• I think Trent would probably need PB divs to maybe treble to reach £20, returned 47p this season I think it is. Has to be Sancho or Greenwood I think, whichever is starting for United at right wing next season 👍🏼

• @ChazFI123

Thats the issue - if there both competing for the same dividend each week
    Fernades aswel

• @Chap I think it'd probably be way easier/quicker for Sancho to reach £20, a summer of speculation followed by signing for United he'd probably reach £16/£17 just from hype alone

• @ChazFI123
    Yeah man tbh my exit strategy is the peak of that hype.

• @Chap what will be interesting is if the leaked dividend table is true...Sancho could return 70%+ extra dividends for a summer MB transfer saga

• @BMCG would be stunned if Trent got there first . Already over twice the price of every other defender on the index. With 47p in dividends would need to become England captain for Euros to be first . Can’t see it happening to be honest .

• If MB was left unchanged, I could see Greenwood hitting £20 first.

But the likely inclusion of some European media outlets in MB scoring, I think will clip Greenwood's wings to a degree. Are Italian, German & Spanish news outlets really likely to write about him? I doubt it. Not unless Utd can start challenging for European Cups again or he has a Rooney-like impact on Euro 2021.

• @Spot-the-value. said in FIRST £20 player post share split:

would be stunned if Trent got there first . Already over twice the price of every other defender on the index. With 47p in dividends

I have him at 60p dividends for the season (very decent against my 125p av buy price!) but although he's head & shoulders above most other defenders (especially now Kimmich & Hakimi have gone to Mids) & still looks decent value, even at £10 I think the first to £20 will be a Mid/For.

Got to be a true MB/PB hybrid for me, so welcome Mr Bruno Fernandes to the party 208p wins & counting, if he propels Man Utd into Europe, tears it up for Portugal & generates even more Man Utd biased MB for fun (MB review may reduce that current bias?) then I doubt Sancho (MB relies on Man Utd transfer speculation) or Mbappe (30p divis over 2 years!!) will keep up. Greenwood & Foden are clearly great talents but still lots to deliver before being classed as dividend monsters IMO.

• @Spot-the-value. said in FIRST £20 player post share split:

@BMCG would be stunned if Trent got there first . Already over twice the price of every other defender on the index. With 47p in dividends would need to become England captain for Euros to be first . Can’t see it happening to be honest .

I think there's a few things that might hold Trent back, opening the media to Europe is probably the nail in the coffin in terms of his tiny MB threat, will Liverpool be as dominant next season? Yes they'll still be right up there but I doubt they'll walk the title again. Also as posted in another thread he's returned about 5% in divs this year, people say Sancho is overpriced at and he's returned over 10% and he isn't even half way through his transfer saga yet. Also this time next year there will be the whole PB matrix debate again. I think Trent is decent value currently but I'm not convinced he'll reach £15 before others reach £20 (depending on the announcement later).

• Its Hard to look past Sancho really providing the move goes through and he starts the season well. I think TAA could do it if the defender PB divs get upped significantly and trent goes on a streak of wins for about a 4 - 6 weeks or so next season, by week 4 the FOMO is gonna be massive and he could peak at around £20 but he wont stay there for long.

• Doubt we’ll see a £20 player this year not after that announcement

• De Gea. Bruno who? Thanks to football index.

• With totm, media and likely for 90 mins Bruno is the main man now .

• @Sol said in FIRST £20 player post share split:

De Gea. Bruno who? Thanks to football index.

Dean Henderson 🤣