Typical FI

• Announcement day for div increase and the app goes all over the show.

Just logged in and ordered top 200 by highest price-apparently it's Harry Kane

Bruno in the squad section. All prices correct.

• @Moukoko said in Typical FI:

Announcement day for div increase and the app goes all over the show.

Just logged in and ordered top 200 by highest price-apparently it's Harry Kane

Bruno in the squad section. All prices correct.

It is being spoken about in several other threads mate. It will just be the merging of the top 200 and squad list as there is no real need for them to be separate anymore ... hardly a big deal!? 🤣🤔

Right, that's it, I'm leaving!!! ...🤬 🤣

• @Moukoko .. Thought this was going to say the review had been postponed!

• Chill out, not a big deal.

• @johnboywalker I'll never leave, it's made me too much money.

Just making a point on what should be FIs strongest day, they always seem to do something that makes them look a bit amateurish.

I want as many people as possible to join and invest, but I was apprehensive of it when I first joined (thought it might be a scam) and try to think of it as 'would I have bought into FI today if I logged in and saw that everything was all over the show'

Obviously with hindsight I should have joined way earlier, invested in famous footballers sons (and Sancho, obvs) and I would have been quids in, am just scared at how many potential investors we lose because people sign up on days when it all looks a bit pish (an announcement for an announcement, an announcement of an announcement happening in the afternoon that never comes, a lost of players all over the show etc)

I only worry because it is close to my heart 😍

• @Moukoko

I'm not getting at you personally mate 😍. Apologies if it came across like that.

I was more just highlighting that there were already a couple other threads about the same thing ...

Perhaps I forgive FI too easily for little issues like this, as I expect them ... But you are right, it looks unprofessional and amateurish!

Hopefully later this evening will be filled with positivity and rockets! 🚀🥳

• @johnboywalker there will be one in my pants if it results in increased in my boy Hinteregger!

• @Moukoko said in Typical FI:

@johnboywalker there will be one in my pants if it results in increased in my boy Hinteregger!

he sounds like some sort of German construction vehicle ... 🤣

• @johnboywalker said in Typical FI:

But you are right, it looks unprofessional and amateurish! Hopefully later this evening will be filled with positivity and rockets!

FI have understandably built up this announcement to such euphoric excitement levels that the platform will inevitably crash tonight, so you might think all the IT dept had been tasked with firefighting any such issues. So who thought merging the squad list/Top 200 on the same day was a great plan? I'm sure it will all go without a hitch, as FI have a blemish free track record when it comes to IT changes, but why not do such a necessary, yet routine change on a quiet day where any implementation problems would be largely irrelevant?

£1bn business's need to be competent, professional & efficient in their operations, so I desperately hope that FI are finally heading in that direction.

• weve seen a new divs table appear numerous times now over about a month...this is typical FI in one way that the tech may have ruined todays surprise and given advantage to those that saw it... but not so typical in at least they seem prepared and have run it through the system a few times.

If i was them id change something on it though to make sure its not the one thats been seen already- avoid complaints, avoid calls of tech issues again...cover it up FI, double that gold day star man!

• @Westy said in Typical FI:

weve seen a new divs table appear numerous times now over about a month...this is typical FI in one way that the tech may have ruined todays surprise and given advantage to those that saw it... but not so typical in at least they seem prepared and have run it through the system a few times.

If i was them id change something on it though to make sure its not the one thats been seen already- avoid complaints, avoid calls of tech issues again...cover it up FI, double that gold day star man!

Gold day star man is not too important mate. It's like increasing Euromillions from £10-20 mil. Your chances are the same. Look at those who won it the last two days 🤔

If actual positional awards are increased, moreso on bronze and silver days, that is far more beneficial to traders.

Star player is merely a bonus. Too heavily weighted currently. Should be 50% of positional award.

• @ScouseSte yeh i agree on this...but just think they should tweak the table for tonight if it is the one we've all seen umpteen times over the last month already now... double the assists, change something... get rid of any moans ready if it has been leaked all this time.

• @Westy

Yea if it's the same as the one leaked, gonna be a bit of an anticlimax (as well as give more ammo to the "FI are so amateurish" brigade).

Think i might just watch the Leeds game at 5pm and forget about this announcement 😂😂

• What will be typical of FI is that they will delay the announcement by a couple of hours or people will be able to trade before 5.30pm when the market is suspended.