Who going to the disco at 5pm this evening?

• @Ddr clean sheet IPDs?

• So I'm seeing some of the big guns prices dropping and goalkeepers skyrocketing what a complete joke. Sick of all this goal post changing. My 18k port dropping on the back of this announcement. Only Kimmich doing good on it for me.

• @Barkez_86

Markets change. Adapt.

• This is gold Dust.

Will the Champions League and Europa League Match Day score multiplier apply for Team of the Month match scores?

Yes, the Champions League and Europa League Match Day score multiplier will be applied to Team of the Month match scores.

• @Ddr ah ok. In all honesty i wouldnt be buying for team of the week i see it as a bonus for my high performing PB holds so would say the dividend increase for my weekly payout chances has maybe only been improved about 30% and the media payouts are extremely disappointing. Im trying to see through the initial excitement and read what this all really means for me and my returns. My fear is this isnt big enough to see us through till next season without a big period of doom and gloom.

I hope im wrong

• Actually had low expectations to start with but its worse than that was. The best thing to come out of it is that bidding zero commission has been extended

• @Black-Wolf I hope you're wrong too but I can see the market stagnating inside 3 months with what they've offered

• Where's MY fucking rockets?

Div increase has been shite for me. Port dropping by the minute. Cheers FI :)

• @Ddr
    No way is that right.
    Normal divs went from 74p to 90p which is a 16p rise. every what, 3 days say to be generous?

Then they added a team of the month,
    Total div for that is 51p. But thats over a whole month. that works out, over just 20 days, at 2.5p a day
    It cant be calced as normal because its a once a month thing.
    Add the 2.5p to 16p lets say 19p increase on a 74p div payout comes in at 25%

really crude numbers because my head wont let me think of the best way to work it out but you get the idea

• @MrWh1te said in Who going to the disco at 5pm this evening?:

@Ddr
    No way is that right.
    Normal divs went from 74p to 90p which is a 16p rise. every what, 3 days say to be generous?

Then they added a team of the month,
    Total div for that is 51p. But thats over a whole month. that works out, over just 20 days, at 2.5p a day
    It cant be calced as normal because its a once a month thing.
    Add the 2.5p to 16p lets say 19p increase on a 74p div payout comes in at 25%

really crude numbers because my head wont let me think of the best way to work it out but you get the idea

I just worked it out how they did last year.

Total payouts as per the old structure compared to the new.

It's not a case of being able to say it's a x% increase this month as there will be different number of bronze, silver, gold and media days so it's not easy to quantify it into actual real terms. But when you look at the overall div structure you can work it out like I did

• Well that was absolute shite unless you’ve loads of goalkeepers

• I know some people wanted goal keeper dividends and stuff but do they not feel like they’ve won the battle but lost the overall war? The top end isn’t really going to get stretched much further cause of this and that’s what we really want as that will drag the rest of the market. Woo keepers are rising and congrats if you have some but it seems like 95% of the market is completely unaffected by this announcement

• To be fair, goalkeepers should have been separated to start with, problem is it's not new money going into them!

• @Ddr said in Who going to the disco at 5pm this evening?:

@MrWh1te said in Who going to the disco at 5pm this evening?:

someone mathsy do the calcs, how much of a rise?

about 20% says headcalc??

Previous divs totalled 74p, they now total 1.41, so overall probably about 90% increase

Let's do this more accurately.

Edit: Sorry, dropped a bollock on the calcs. It's 31% rise.

Let's say there's 1x media, 2x bronze, 2x silver and 2x gold a week.
    Old = 139p a week
    New = 170p

Then you have the TOTW, which adds another 12p a week when split over the month.

• @Ddr yeah its tough
    I tried this...
    My head hurts doing the maths but seems media day +11%, bronze +9%, silver +26%, gold +26%. TOTM adds 2p per day adding roughly 11% per day. 33%+27%+36%+31%/4 = 32% on average rise

32% which adds value to Kimmich (who is gonna fly) and keepers and not much else

• Personally think they've fucked this review - everyone wanted and expected div increases across the board, the existing board. 25% increase (at the very, very least) on all current bronze/silver/gold matchdays, that was a bare minimum everyone had in mind.

Instead we get TotM, which no-one was genuinely expecting and they've introduced it with incredibly generous payouts (for something no-one was expecting).

If they were going to introduce TotM for this review, then they should've done it at the absolutely bare minimum, because that's where people's expectations were. Even a 1p per player TotM would've been an exciting and importantly unexpected development. Its the same with the goalkeeper addition.

Make the significant changes with the bronze/silver/gold, where the expectations and desire are. That is the key, that is the bare minimum, you have to satisfy those expectations to some meaningful degree. Think we're going to see a market slump now. The market needed the blanket payout increase, even if it was only 25%. Not impressed.

Expecting a steak dinner and we've got a measly deconstructed tart.

• Wish I hadn’t have come to the disco, bet I’ll have a terrible hangover in the morning too 🤮

• @kristiang85
    I make it different. Based on those numbers, thats:
    £1.39 total divs
    £1.82 total on new div table
    = 31% rise

• Announcement was shit and it’s clear from my port that the traders don’t like it. Port down even more than it already was unless it’s just people buying into goalkeepers. What a shit show and a complete shambles!!

Will wait for the dust to settle and see if market and my port bounces back but if not then it may be time to pull the plug!