West Brom vs Liverpool

• This could be the match where we see Salah make Premier League history....two or more goals in this match will give him the award of the most goals scored in a 38-match Premier League season !! and price should shoot back up to about £9.15.

Also if Trent Alexander-Arnold has a decent game and provides some assists then his price should rise to about £2.15/£2.20.

I'm guessing that most traders are holding these two and hoping for a nice price boost....

• this could also be the game where Jurgen Klopp leaves out his star players to concentrate on next weeks European Champions League semi final?? I think he'll go semi-strong as they still need that 3rd spot in the league to avoid a potential UCL playoff next year (i think) but it wouldn't surprise me to see either rested?

1-0 Rodriguez anyone????

• @dannypea i think he will start Salah and TAA but will bring Salah off at about 60 mins but TAA should play a full match as he is only young and can cope with the multiple matches in a short period of time....

3-0 Liverpool anyone????

• Both to be rested. Prices already peaked on both. 0-0 bore draw for me

• @dannypea west Brom are our absolute bogie team. Just look at our 5 years performance against them. Some shocking results there

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.