Important Question?

• Obvious candidates like Messi and Trent stand to gain a lot from todays changes along with players like Moutinho, Cuadrado, Ramos who routinely post sizeable scores and are in the European Competitions so could be major beneficiaries from the TOTM addition.... but the important question is...

WHO LOSES VALUE?

Players like Wijnaldum, Barkley and Naby Keita who in the past might have pulled out one or two big scores... but they hardly ever seem to play 3 full games per month... they could be less attractive going forward.

Who else do you think will be less attractive as a result of the changes?

• Spurs players

They won't have Europe

• @Munchie63 said in Important Question?:

Spurs players

They won't have Europe

Man City players if the ban is held up.

• Thats a point wont TOTM be dominated by players in europe as they benifit from the 1.25 multiplyer ?

• @Chris-C not sure the 1.25 multiplier will be used for this instead of base scores

• @Dan-The-Man Doesn't help the likes of Gnabry I guess. Can't work out if the team of the month divs detract enough from someone able to hit the spikes to win star man though. Maybe doesn't devalue, just fails to add value.... devalues comparatively I guess.

• @dean73 said in Important Question?:

@Chris-C not sure the 1.25 multiplier will be used for this instead of base scores

FI confirmed that the 1.25% modifier will be used. It's in Q&A section at the bottom of the announcement.

0_1594314105975_Screen Shot 2020-07-09 at 17.29.21.png

• Let's not forget, they can still win normal PB.

• @ScouseSte

Yeah sure... but so can those who are more likely to win the POTM too... so do you pick Naby/Wijnaldum who posts a big score once every 2-3 months or Fabinho/Henderson who play most matches, post higher scores more frequently.... It'll be interesting to see the long term impact this has.

On another note... look at the exodus from forwards.... People getting out of players knowing Messi has the div locked down?

0_1594314701983_Screen Shot 2020-07-09 at 18.09.50.png

• This might have pricked the youth bubble too as well as making PB relatively more attractive than MB.

• Youth who don't start.
    Senior players will be the winners of this.

• @Dan-The-Man said in Important Question?:

@ScouseSte

Yeah sure... but so can those who are more likely to win the POTM too... so do you pick Naby/Wijnaldum who posts a big score once every 2-3 months or Fabinho/Henderson who play most matches, post higher scores more frequently.... It'll be interesting to see the long term impact this has.

On another note... look at the exodus from forwards.... People getting out of players knowing Messi has the div locked down?

No Dan

We're currently all taking a hit because there is a goldrush on GKs.

Massive overreaction which will correct itself.

This is amazing. Not immediately but long term this is incredible.

AND they have increased PB divs slightly too???

Incredible

• @ScouseSte said in Important Question?:

@Dan-The-Man said in Important Question?:

@ScouseSte

No Dan

Incredible

Oh it's amazing mate, I'm over the moon with the changes.

Trying to working out which players need to be ditched though... but look at that list and you'll see very few defenders on there just Trent...(the massively over priced one)... so I don't think it's just the gold rush.... if it were, you'd expect to see defenders on there too.

• @Dan-The-Man Why are you so happy?

It was an ok announcement but i think it could've been a lot better.

• @London-Is-Blue said in Important Question?:

@Dan-The-Man Why are you so happy?

It was an ok announcement but i think it could've been a lot better.

I'm happy because it rewards football rather than media. I've made tons of posts asking for a TOTM type dividend so I'm chuffed to see it added. I'd like to see them add a TOTY one too.

The goal keeper announcement is a nice touch too.

• @Dan-The-Man I agree I'm happy with what they have announced.

Dividend increase love for keepers and a nice brucie TOTM bonus which is going to reward consistent performers.

I like it๐Ÿ™‚

• So much growth margin in all the keepers still - all those bronze days and of course the tiered TOTM ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

• @Dan-The-Man how many of the months do you think Trent will win and Messi? 30/40%? Apart from them and goalkeepers, has much of the market really benefitted?

• @Dan-The-Man I think i'm most happy about the commission free bids. I think GK's should've been announced with a bigger div increase to stop money flooding out of other players and instead new money having to be added.

• @Dan-The-Man said in Important Question?:

@ScouseSte said in Important Question?:

@Dan-The-Man said in Important Question?:

@ScouseSte

No Dan

Incredible

Oh it's amazing mate, I'm over the moon with the changes.

Trying to working out which players need to be ditched though... but look at that list and you'll see very few defenders on there just Trent...(the massively over priced one)... so I don't think it's just the gold rush.... if it were, you'd expect to see defenders on there too.

People just haven't digested it yet.

I've never been interested in keepers so I'm not distracted by that part of the announcement. But FOMO .has gone crazy for them. Look at the squad risers list!

Things will correct themselves.

Time to relax and watch the United game soon.

๐Ÿ˜Ž

The future of FI looks amazing