Some help for the GK buyers

• Bit late so apologies but heres the GK’s sorted by PB average courtesy of IndexGain.

0_1594313958687_31C3FAE6-68F4-4E47-8B41-C12844336655.jpeg

• Interesting seeing Ederson so far down.... he seemed to be the main beneficiary of the rockets after the market reopened

• @Coleyscrooge said in Some help for the GK buyers:

Interesting seeing Ederson so far down.... he seemed to be the main beneficiary of the rockets after the market reopened

Ederson and Alisson are well known and easy targets, but certainly not the best value.

• Man city have really missed Lapote for this season, Plus they might spend big on defence. Hopefully next year he will be better in the league.

• @Coleyscrooge Barely has to save any shots I suppose? Does have the ability to get an assist. He would rocket if Pep put him on pens 😂

• Martinez has looked good for arsenal since Leno been injured, bought into him @ 26p the other week and had 3 clean sheets in 4, think Leno might do well to get back in myself

• Gomis looks very interesting cheap young and a good pub avg and I think in the general panic has been overlooked

• Bought Gulacsi today. He's won PB a couple of times. Currently only 49p. Bought Pope a few days ago. He will be England's no.1. Bought 100 at 49p a few days ago, and topped up by 10 for an average of 50p.

• Once leagues are in sync there’ll be nights with only one game maybe two, every GK got a chance to win sometime in three years!

• ive gone for steve Mandanda Marseille already won GK divs, hes 35 but champions league/Europa later stages next season hes been vote French ligue 1 best keeper of year 5 times...@23p

matz sels 19p Strasbourg aswell

Ironically you need a decent keeper at a shit team but hes good!!

• Could I suggest looking at Luigi Sepe?

2nd most GK dividends with 13p vs Rajkovic 16p
    Top 20 pb average
    Highest pb Yield
    Great fixtures for the rest of the season

And best of all, Not risen ... YET so can still be got on for 28p

• Alisson is your safest choice

• My three :

Predrag Rajkovic (pre crash) someone i wanted in my port for a long time seen him win PB before but had no reason to expect a return until now.

Alfred Gomis and Rui Silva.

• @NewUser607503 said in Some help for the GK buyers:

Could I suggest looking at Luigi Sepe?

2nd most GK dividends with 13p vs Rajkovic 16p
    Top 20 pb average
    Highest pb Yield
    Great fixtures for the rest of the season

And best of all, Not risen ... YET so can still be got on for 28p

No you absolutely cannot suggest him. Not until I've had all my bids matched.

• @Die-Eisernen been incredibly impressed with Martinez. He's looked poor whenever he's had the odd game before, so very pleasantly surprised. I can't see him ousting Leno next season though, as he's been our best player this season. Unless Leno goes to Munich (again, I can't see it but has been speculated) then maybe Martinez gets his chance. I actually think they both look decent value after the announcement but I've gone for Leno.

• Just been scouting for any hidden gem glovemen... FI are going to have to get a move on and IPO a lot of goalkeepers otherwise it could be a bit farcical some nights!

• @PaulM said in Some help for the GK buyers:

Once leagues are in sync there’ll be nights with only one game maybe two, every GK got a chance to win sometime in three years!

Not during CL / EL months, which is most of them. The multiplier will make a difference with mid-week home / away legs each month

• Rulli's an interesting one. Those PB scores are from his time at Montpellier, where he was excellent. Is he actually going to play for Real Sociedad?

• Amidst much negativity, does anyone else see huge potential in the goalkeeper categories?

Huge predictability - particularly on those bronze days.

A 2 match day gives any keeper a 1 in 4 chance as opposed to a 1 in 16 chance for defenders/midfielders (roughly).

I’m banking on some of the highest yielders to be goalkeepers and plan to pick up some bargains once tonight’s initial buzz wears off.

• @London-Is-Blue said in Some help for the GK buyers:

Predrag Rajkovic (pre crash) someone i wanted in my port for a long time seen him win PB before but had no reason to expect a return until now.Alfred Gomis and Rui Silva.

Listed all my GK holds earlier today (except these 3) come home from the pub to find they've all sold (ME buys) at 100-300% gains - satisfied!

I'm a long term advocate as GK's as part of a balanced Portfolio but tonight's really disappointing announcement (overall not GK's) means they will be now more valuable but the platform is clearly not going to grow 10x without a SIGNIFICANT dividend review ASAP.