"London Time"

• Just another gripe about the state of FIs comms. What the fuck is London time when its at home? Is that the same as Manchester time, or should I just know my place and doff my cap to our southern overlords?

(I know its GMT but Greenwich is specific and historic. "London time" however can kiss my northern arse)

• @Leighton should have said GMT but it’s probably for traders in Canada and NZ so they know exact time

• Right now it's British Summer Time. So whenever the clocks go back and forward it remains London time.

• @Leighton said in "London Time":

Just another gripe about the state of FIs comms. What the fuck is London time when its at home? Is that the same as Manchester time, or should I just know my place and doff my cap to our southern overlords?

(I know its GMT but Greenwich is specific and historic. "London time" however can kiss my northern arse)

Lisbon is the same as GMT, so you can think Lisbon time!

• @Leighton said in "London Time":

Just another gripe about the state of FIs comms. What the fuck is London time when its at home? Is that the same as Manchester time, or should I just know my place and doff my cap to our southern overlords?

Being a fellow northerner, that whole London time bollocks slightly annoyed me too.

• I’m from the south east and I thought it was very odd. Like it was written by a child. Why not use GMT?

• @ItsComingHome because currently we are GMT+1 ( or -1, I don't know!) because this is BST.

Firstly, I can't believe this is confusing.

Secondly, I can't believe this is the thing you guys have chosen to be miffed about.