TOTM not a monthly rebuy

• Banned

Clarification from the site:

Any shares you own do not need to be rebought every month and a share you own now will be eligible for EVERY month.

• @MrWh1te fair play to you for clarifying that. Have you spoke to them directly or something?

• Banned

@MickTurbo
    Yes I went to livechat

​(06:59:11 PM) Paul White: hi
    (06:59:33 PM) *** James C joined the chat ***
    (06:59:47 PM) Paul White: Hi. team of the month. is it like iPD's where its every 31 days, or would 1 share be eligable every single month
    (06:59:49 PM) James C: Hey Paul welcome to football index , how are you and how can i help ?
    (07:00:03 PM) Paul White: because no-one is sure and its worded so weirdly
    (07:00:20 PM) James C: Right, So we are getting a lot of queries regarding this,
    (07:00:39 PM) James C: If you have the players in your portfolio already, you qualify
    (07:01:07 PM) James C: so say for example you had ten of the 11 players already, you wouldnt need to do anything as you would already be eligible.
    (07:01:09 PM) Paul White: will the player i have in my port qualify every month or wll i then have to rebuy each month to qualigy
    (07:01:25 PM) Paul White: i own 300 kimmich, will they be eligible in 3 months time ofr instance
    (07:01:57 PM) James C: If you say didnt have messi and thought he was a fair shout for team of the month, you would have to buy him before the deadline and keep him until that particular months team of the month has been picked and awarded.
    (07:02:24 PM) Paul White: i buy messi now, and he wins totm at end of month. can he then win every other totm
    (07:02:31 PM) James C: You wont need to register every month as your existing portfolio will be eligible
    (07:02:40 PM) James C: Exactly
    (07:02:47 PM) Paul White: ok ty for clarifying
    (07:03:21 PM) James C: no worries. hopefully they will update this and re word it without mentioning IPD as this is what is throwing everybody off.
    (07:03:32 PM) James C: Is there anything else I can help you with tonight ?
    (07:03:39 PM) Paul White: thats all ty
    (07:03:44 PM) Paul White: have a good evening
    (07:03:59 PM) James C: and you take it easy. cheers.
    (07:04:01 PM) Paul White: (unless AC is sat with you, tell him everyone is pissed at the new divs :p
    (07:04:22 PM) James C: haha. no. I believe he works somewhere sunny.
    (07:04:32 PM) Paul White: haha
    (07:04:37 PM) Paul White: have a good evening :)
    (07:04:43 PM) James C: and you.
    (07:06:00 PM) *** James C left the chat ***

• Nice one thanks mate

• @MrWh1te said in TOTM not a monthly rebuy:

Paul White: Hi. team of the month. is it like iPD's where it's every 31 days, or would 1 share be eligible every single month
    James C: Hey Paul welcome to football index , how are you and how can i help ?

Paul White: i own 300 kimmich, will they be eligible in 3 months time for instance
    James C: If you say didn't have messi and thought he was a fair shout for team of the month, you would have to buy him before the deadline and keep him until that particular month's team of the month has been picked and awarded.

I know there was a delay in the overlapping of the conversation but had to laugh at what seemed like typical nonsensical responses from FI 😁

Thanks for clarifying although, if you speak to someone else there, it wouldn't surprise me if they gave a different answer. Always seems to be the way.

• Banned

@dean73
    yeah indeed lol. he didnt seem to understand what i was asking, even though he said everyone asking the same