Westy’s new thread.

• Can everyone from the forum right now go and ‘vote up’ @Westy new thread. Also, keep it clean of any of us commenting on the post. FI owe us an explanation and it should be readily accessible for all users to see. Bravo @Westy 🍻👏

The thread is ‘Can someone official please give us an explanation’

• Cheers, would be nice if we get some sort of response. Surely they didn't mean to cause the top end crash? But how could they not have know it would do so...

• @Westy very well said and not aggressive in the slightest very much ‘taking care of them’..I personally would have gone for the more ‘Al Pacino’ style Myself! 😂 well done again mate for outlining the concerns many of us have in a ‘neutral’ manner 👏👏👏

• I wonder if they would ever have a proper sit down chat with some of the traders. A bit like those twatty politicians do. They could learn so much soo quickly from us.

• @Tom7471 watching the chancellor chappy in the news going to that factory today to talk to the real people...cringe. Im sure they use to do a panel of fi traders though, and often thought thats why we see odd trades going through prior to an announcement...ala the gk rush yesterday and today...

• for those up voting it, give it a BUMP comment too as votes wont keep it near the top for all to see when they log on tomo morning..cheers

• @Westy said in Westy’s new thread.:

Cheers, would be nice if we get some sort of response. Surely they didn't mean to cause the top end crash? But how could they not have know it would do so...

They knew it would and have dressed it up to look like todays ‘generous, but sensible’ dividend review was a favour to our existing portfolios. Waiting on the next slight spike now and getting my money out. I do not trust FI any more. They had the chance today of annihilating all the competition and failed.

• @Tom7471 said in Westy’s new thread.:

I wonder if they would ever have a proper sit down chat with some of the traders. A bit like those twatty politicians do. They could learn so much soo quickly from us.

Agreed...sensible people like @Westy @Advinculas-Index @MickTurbo and @Black-Wolf I would nominate to take the mic on the matter. I wouldn’t nominate myself, as I would fancy going there with a chainsaw in hand to ‘help’ put my point across! 🤣

• @Westy said in Westy’s new thread.:

for those up voting it, give it a BUMP comment too as votes wont keep it near the top for all to see when they log on tomo morning..cheers

Good point! Forgot about that!

• @Westy i dont see the top end has crashed, thats quite a drastic word, its had a dip when people expected it to rise. The GK addition probably needed to come into play at some point but to implement it whilst in the midst of a pandemic is a bit crazy 🤣. I feel like we need clarification on what the future holds and how things will look because they seem very confident considering removal of IS and a relatively ungenerous but sensible increase. I'm confident if we knew there wouldn't be this much uproar but thats down to them not us.

• @Shippers said in Westy’s new thread.:

@Westy i dont see the top end has crashed, thats quite a drastic word, its had a dip when people expected it to rise. The GK addition probably needed to come into play at some point but to implement it whilst in the midst of a pandemic is a bit crazy 🤣. I feel like we need clarification on what the future holds and how things will look because they seem very confident considering removal of IS and a relatively ungenerous but sensible increase. I'm confident if we knew there wouldn't be this much uproar but thats down to them not us.

once people start working out the maths of it, the top end should crash.

• @Shippers said in Westy’s new thread.:

@Westy i dont see the top end has crashed, thats quite a drastic word, its had a dip when people expected it to rise. The GK addition probably needed to come into play at some point but to implement it whilst in the midst of a pandemic is a bit crazy 🤣. I feel like we need clarification on what the future holds and how things will look because they seem very confident considering removal of IS and a relatively ungenerous but sensible increase. I'm confident if we knew there wouldn't be this much uproar but thats down to them not us.

You reminded me of Dick Jones and the ‘old man’ scene in Robocop when you said ‘ i dont see the top end has crashed, thats quite a drastic word’

19p down on the safest hold on the index prior to the announcement is a ‘glitch...a temporary setback’??

0_1594338242284_9CFE5866-6270-4C71-BB1F-8F2EEA250833.jpeg

‘You call this a glitch’
    0_1594338257320_879D524C-18B4-44A5-8846-A76866DF62E2.jpeg

• @Westy what maths is that?

• @Westy unless there is enough money floating about to get the good gks all £5-10. It stinks of another shake down tbh. Make the users pay for the div increase. Greedy bastards took away IS... Market prices have rocketed this year... And still they play games with investors money. Twitter is sort of 50/50 reaction I think... But those being positive have a certain air of falseness. I expect some backlash and market reaction and then FI should step up another promo or pretend this was a stepping stone to another div increase for the new season.

• @Sol hes pretty much doubled in value in 6 months 😅 and what lost 19p 🤔 I kind of mentioned this earlier maybe the index needs some stability and cant currently let players get to £15-£20 (this is just a suggestion) otherwise it will need another share split almost a year since the last one.

• This is the way I see it now...

Adam Cole:

0_1594338564277_FB185B32-7F75-4358-9458-028E05243734.jpeg

The majority of investors today..:

0_1594338634911_AEC9B1ED-1AD3-43FD-B209-7A7CBBEBAC0B.jpeg

Guess what happens to the ‘investors’ about 30 seconds after those pictures...🤣

• @Sol said: Waiting on the next slight spike now and getting my money out. I do not trust FI any more. They had the chance today of annihilating all the competition and failed.

@sol you were obviously expecting a lot more. And judging by how much negativity your bringing to the forum these days you probably should (as you say ) cash out at the next opportunity. Doesn’t sound like it’s for you anymore. Not a criticism, just an observation.

• @Westy there is defo value in the goalies but you still have to get them right, with the index going so nuts and not probably looking at them they've probably already made them look over priced! I have a mate quite shit hot on his PB stuff, i think he calculated Neur would of earned £0.32p for this season in divs, thats great obviously, next in line is Alison at £0.18p i think, hes done a whole S/S on it. Not sure why it completely devalues others though, in my eyes it helps defenders out also plus the addition of TOMO as an added bonus, something alot of people wanted.

• I've been trying to get my money out for months. Really hoped this div increase would do the trick but it's actually made the situation worse.

• @Valhalla I did already say, I was leaving. I wasn’t expecting 100% or even 50%...a modest percentage was fair and I’m voicing my opinion. We can’t all be kumbaya on here. They have, in my opinion made a total fuck up, and I’m entitled (with over £57,000 invested) to have my voice heard.