Who Bought A House From Their Winnings Yesterday?

• Look at this....

0_1594351809081_Screen Shot 2020-07-10 at 04.29.32.png

You know there's gonna have been that one guy who was 50k in to goal keepers waiting for this to happen ha.

• No house for me but I did make £480 flipping Ter Stegen and Courtois. Even though the app crashed my buys went through. 900 Ter Stegen at 50p, sold for 93/94p and 600 Courtois at 51p sold for 71-73p. The annoying thing is I had more cash balance but didn’t think the buys were going through!

In reality though it’s only covering some of the losses I’ve made since ME came in. And the sad thing about it is that the only way I have managed to make money here since January is through deposit bonuses and tech glitches.

• The app crashing cost me a lot more profit.

But I still managed to buy half of the GKs in my shortlist and from a measly £250 invested yesterday, I think I’ve made £180 profit (72%).

Even with the massive spike in prices, I still think that GKs are underpriced and I’ll be topping up if there is a dip in prices over the coming weeks.

Some of these goalkeepers, particularly those still under 50p and playing for clubs in the Champions League, will easily deliver a 100% dividend yield over 3 years. The likes of Sancho, TAA, Neymar, Messi, etc won’t do that!

• @FI-Ads said in Who Bought A House From Their Winnings Yesterday?:

No house for me but I did make £480 flipping Ter Stegen and Courtois. Even though the app crashed my buys went through. 900 Ter Stegen at 50p, sold for 93/94p and 600 Courtois at 51p sold for 71-73p. The annoying thing is I had more cash balance but didn’t think the buys were going through!

In reality though it’s only covering some of the losses I’ve made since ME came in. And the sad thing about it is that the only way I have managed to make money here since January is through deposit bonuses and tech glitches.

I think most people had a slow few months with the pandemic but I take comfort knowing that during a time where world football collapsed, the platform grew. Your next boom period will come soon mate.

• I'm happy for those who have wanted a Gk category. I've never felt it necessary but there we are. It's done and it's the latest shiny new toy.

Whilst everyone is distracted by it, there are fantastic opportunities in the top end and lower down too.

Money will return to the top end pretty sharpish once traders realise the earning potential under the new structure - Neymar for example, can now win 18p instead of 16p on a gold day, possibly MORE media under the new review coming, and now a possible extra 10p a month in the TOTM divs!

Dividends will truly drive the market now, as they should. My port has taken a slight hit but I put this down to GK FOMO. This will settle. Values across the board will slightly readjust, but not dramatically. All of this is great for the future. So excited right now!!!

• Might have been able to buy a dolls house but then lost the the profit once the market settled.

• I'm down 1.5% so i can't even get one in Southern Italy where they give them away for free