In-Play Dividends

• I see they're running for all 20/21 season and its no longer just a promotion, but does this mean players are still only eligible for the first 30 days? Or is it continuous?

• @chaps1988 said in In-Play Dividends:

I see they're running for all 20/21 season and its no longer just a promotion, but does this mean players are still only eligible for the first 30 days? Or is it continuous?

Still 30 days... just that they consider it a full time feature now, rather than something they may or may not keep going forward.

• I hold greenwood and fernandes (both purchased last week) and don't appear to have got the ipds from last night, performance column on dividends page shows as zero. Anyone else missing them from yesterday?

• @Damianb1 said in In-Play Dividends:

I hold greenwood and fernandes (both purchased last week) and don't appear to have got the ipds from last night, performance column on dividends page shows as zero. Anyone else missing them from yesterday?

0_1594381920641_upload-96327787-c34f-4917-93be-9257773511f3

I got mine. I have only 2 Bruno shares that are less than 30 days or less. Are your missing payments 30 days or less?

• @Londoner cheers for the reply,I've checked on transaction history and they are there. I was expecting to see them on the my dividends page under performance column, maybe they only show there on the day of the game itself.