Kimmich keeps dropping

• Any other players out there that just seem to be hemorrhaging? When the announcement was made he shot up over a pound and has now dropped to +0.39p. I imagine it will keep dropping as well.

I can't figure out why though as he is shoe-in PB divs and TOTM across next season.

• @Maldini07 you what? He’s the only top end player rising!

• Banned

@Sav2000 No hes not, he went mental high yesterday and has dropped since and keeps dropping

• @MrWh1te ah so he bought on the peak; happens to us all

• @Maldini07 said in Kimmich keeps dropping:

Any other players out there that just seem to be hemorrhaging? When the announcement was made he shot up over a pound and has now dropped to +0.39p. I imagine it will keep dropping as well.

I can't figure out why though as he is shoe-in PB divs and TOTM across next season.

I wouldn't be concerned. Basically, what happened last night was Kimmich's price rose to a max of £5.77. He is currently priced at £5.16.

The remaining 61p of Kimmich shares are all sat in a sell queue, that probably won't sell anytime soon.

Either way, there is now £5.77 worth of Kimmich shares in circulation.

When the platform picks up, he will rise back to his peak.

He is one of only a handful of winners (other than goalkeepers) from yesterday's announcement.

• he's dropping in line with the market also its nearly the end of the season in germany he is a good hold for TOTM.

• @Maldini07 said in Kimmich keeps dropping:

Any other players out there that just seem to be hemorrhaging? When the announcement was made he shot up over a pound and has now dropped to +0.39p. I imagine it will keep dropping as well.

Generally speaking, the first reaction on FI is an overreaction. When the market reopens after an announcement, buys and sells fly through like mad. If you look at the last 24 hours, Kimmich is down as he had a massive spike after the announcement. If you look at the last 7 days, he's up.

• @Yellow ,
    correct

• Thanks for the input guys. Yeah for transparency I bought 600 shares at £4.77 2 days ago which I was pretty happy with. As someone else said it shot up to around £5.77 and I was heavily in profit but has watched it drop and drop as time has gone on.

Have a better idea of what is going on after reading your posts now though.

• A lot of players I think were just unlisted from the sell queue hoping people would jump on them, and people in profit have listed them again causing the drops
    I hold Kroos he’s dropped 6p
    VVD rose and dropped to.

• How many TOTM dividends would he have won if it had been in place since the season start?

According to a post on Twitter the answer is zero. Nada. Zip.

Very silly people assumed the opposite last night and are now hastily selling.

• @CBN said in Kimmich keeps dropping:

How many TOTM dividends would he have won if it had been in place since the season start?

Not selling, just listing.

There are over 60000 shares of Kimmich in the queue I believe.

• Some are selling. There are two ways to sell ;)

• I got in at 4.84 and then FI froze and I ended up with 400 - 200 at the price I paid and another 200 at 5.49

I also was unable to flip him as the whole thing was a white screen. This fumed me more than anything ha

Some are selling. There are two ways to sell ;)

and that doesn't impact the price.

The drop from yesterday's high is people listing to market

How many TOTM dividends would he have won if it had been in place since the season start?

I could be wrong but I believe the figure of Zero, or Nada or even Zip, if it pleases, is based on only the period of time in which he has been a midfielder and is therefore not really a true reflection

• @johnboywalker ive just bought 50 kimmich at 5.13 so does that mean when it goes bk to normal and he shoots to 5.70 somethign that ill be in profit or is it a disguise and ive really bought him at 5.70 something....i know it sounds stupid but im not the best maths person haha

• @Maldini07 eitherway think about why hes dropped ..everytime i see a top class dividend player drop massively i think is he injured or getting a move..with kimmich the answers no so i automatically think a big fish or alot of ppl have sold in order to take money out for bills etc if thats the case and no real logical explanation its top up time in my eyes =D

• @Rob-E You've bought at £5.13, he could well move back up to the price he was before, but that price would only be for Market sell. His IS price would hopefully rise for you if thats the case and you wanted to get out quick

• A good performance or two and he'll be just fine - the heartbeat of a dominant Bayern side and the German national team. Maybe he won't win all the divs ever but he'll often be there or thereabouts, all the more so while he develops as a midfielder.