Are GK the best Value on the index

• What are people opinions on the value of GKs now?

Personally I think the ROI is crazy especially for the cheaper GK’S you can pick up first choice keepers in Italy/Spain for 20/30p who have still flown under the radar all they’ve got to do is keep 1/2 clean sheet IPD and then one match day win and they have paid for 50% themselves.

Plus I cannot see any GK’S price going down and there spreads will never be wide as they are so cheap and now they will constantly be in demand

• For the short term sadly and bizarrely yes is the answer unfortunately !

• @NewUser729 Thing is, I feel it's best to invest now in the 'keepers before their price goes up before the season's start. They then won't be eligable for IPD, (Unless they got a few league games and CL/EL games) but obviously will for PB and TOTM. They won't be eligable for PB until the EPL starts in September

• @BMCG I think they are for the long term aswell , there didvidends must surely increase as others do

• @BMCG

Long term, they are better than in the short term. If anything, i expect GK prices to be stagnant and maybe even drop before it finally kicks in next season.

• I picked up 100 Rajkovic for 58p so happy with that but I'm not necessarily convinced that goalkeepers will have the sort of high price ceiling some feel they will.

There have been some good points made on why keepers should rise but market sentiment is the hardest variable to measure, it will be interesting to see where that lands at the start of next season.

• I wonder if FI should have dropped a hint that GK would be a large part of div increase a couple of weeks ago.

From a business point of view the answer is probably NO:

Less amount of shares in premium players due to selling to buy GK's = Less to pay in divs (short term). + 2% commission.

FOMO instant deposits to buy GK's = money entering the market.

• Had a bottle of wine and 5 pints so if someone could confirm my last statement makes sense it would be appreciated.

• @Kipper72 I read a couple of times and it does to me....... (4 pints and 2 vodkas)

• Surely the fella that was absolutely lumping on keepers all day the day before must have had some inside knowledge though?
    Can’t just take a punt at that level of shares surely?
    Or do people just do this on the off chance 🤷‍♂️

• God no, they have an actual worth now, but not the best on index.

Its 1/2/3 p guys...

• @Palmwa43 Yes they do, its almost "common sense" they would bring GK's in eventually.

I loaded up on a few gk just incase, he who dares wins my son.

• @Kanzz fair play to you mate, hope I wasn’t too late to the party 🥳 who’ve you got?

• @Palmwa43 said in Are GK the best Value on the index:

Surely the fella that was absolutely lumping on keepers all day the day before must have had some inside knowledge though?
    Can’t just take a punt at that level of shares surely?
    Or do people just do this on the off chance 🤷‍♂️

They do punt before an announcement, but in hindsight, that solitary rocket from AC spoke volumes

0_1594423027135_goalkeeper-victor-valdes-with-the-number-1-and-football-champions-H743R5.jpg

Rockets are always cryptic. I'm just waiting for him to post 90 × 🚀 then a '+' then a further 🚀 and I'm gonna fuckin lump on Ivan Zamorano

• @Palmwa43 cheers

Im 600 deep in Nubel avg price 0.55

500 deep in Onana avg price 0.51, I snapped my onana shares up in bids just days before, someone wont be happy lol. All other bids I had to cancel as they wont work now.

Wish I had commited more but I had so many people to top up on already and only had so much money.

Intresting to see how I get on.

• @MickTurbo yeah kicking myself as will many others no doubt didn’t get in really early but happy enough with my lot on the keepers, sure I’ll get some value from them. Saw you bought up some tidy numbers earlier on the ticker mate 👍🏻

• @Kanzz yeah keep us posted mate, hopefully see some decent outcomes on the keepers over the next 6-12m 👍🏻🙌🏻

• @AndydfopT said in Are GK the best Value on the index:

@Kipper72 I read a couple of times and it does to me....... (4 pints and 2 vodkas)

That character from Airplane in your username pic: Does he still have a "drinking" problem? LOL

• @Kanzz said in Are GK the best Value on the index:

God no, they have an actual worth now, but not the best on index.

Its 1/2/3 p guys...

By far the best value on the index. It may only be 3/2/1 but look at the size of pool of players you have to select from compared to the other categories. You could be taking in regular PB dividends with a high success rate by having 15+ keepers for the price ad 1 sancho.

• @Palmwa43 I've bought in several phases today mate lol, dunno which you saw. I now hold thousands of shares in GK's. Already in significant profit, and only started at about 1pm today. This trend is not gonna be fleeting