Promoted teams.

• I have a question as I'm comparatively new to the Index...How/when do promoted teams players get added to the index ?

• It all depends. FI do IPO's where they release random players. Some players from promoted teams are already on here but obviously still missing a lot of players throughout the top 5 leagues yet still. Keep am eye out on IPO notifications if you've got someone your watching and want added. You could also send am email to FI to request a player as I believe it's partly demand as to who they release.

• @NewUser550313 said in Promoted teams.:

I have a question as I'm comparatively new to the Index...How/when do promoted teams players get added to the index ?

Basically FI, post a list of players who they will add to the platform, with an approximate time slot.

So for example, last week, Leeds United defender, Ben White was added. FI made a post saying he would be added on the 2nd of July between 10am and noon.

At around 11:44, they added him to the market for 95p (it varies player to player what their starting price will be). Then, like a feeding frenzy, those who are interested, rush to buy the player...

Players tend to fly very fast. Not unlike what happened with Goal Keepers the other night.

Some people who get in early, can make a tidy profit by getting in and then out an hour or two later... If you get in too late, you might get your fingers burned a little, so you have to be careful.

The more popular a player... the more users who are refreshing the page every half a second... so you might find that you click to buy a player at 30p but his price has adjusted by the time you've accepted the price... and now it's 40p... and again by the time you accept the price change... it's 45p, etc. So this can be a very frustrating process.

You might see people refer to this process as "When a player IPO's" (Initial Public Offering) or "he IPO'd at 85p".... meaning he was added at 85p...

Here's the last list of players that were added.
    https://news.footballindex.co.uk/thursday-2nd-june-2020-ipo/

Might want to change your username... so that people don't confuse you with @NewUser550312... he's a major asshole.

• @Dan-The-Man Thanks for the info :)

• @Dan-w Thanks for the info :)