Dividend Pay Outs

• Might of missed it being announced, but yesterday my divs I was owed didn’t get paid until 9am and have woken up this morning and they’ve not paid out again. If you click dividend winners for yesterday as well it currently sits empty

Have FI announced this or are they being extra cautious to pay out the right winners and give time for opta to adjust? Right move for me if they have

• @Terrier Yes they did announce this, now being paid the following morning between 9-11 I think.

• @Terrier said in Dividend Pay Outs:

Have FI announced this or are they being extra cautious to pay out the right winners and give time for opta to adjust? Right move for me if they have

Yes in the small print, undoubtedly a GREAT decision, paying the correct winner far more important than rushing out payments just after a deadline (OPTA can adjust the PB numbers several hours after the game finishes). My only criticism is that the matchday PB scores still disappear at midnight, so without checking then there's no way to know if you won or what the scores were, small detail but adding such unnecessary, uncertainty could easily be solved by bringing their removal into line with when the payouts are authorised (9 - 11am iirc).

• A question on dividends, I had 2p paid for El Haddedi's goal he scored the other day. I didn't realise why he got this, so I checked the score sheet. How do you check dividends history or what/when dividends are paid and why?

• @Number5 in your transaction history, it will have a category e.g in-play dividends goal