12 months growth for the following holds

• just thinking about some of the quality younger players that i'm invested in and how much more i should put in over the next few months. ill list a few of the obvious below that i see good growth in based on today's instant sell prices . What do you think?

saka
    mbappe
    barrow
    martinelli
    neto
    zaniolo
    Torres
    Chouiar
    Zaniolo
    Benes.
    Cunha
    oyarzabal

i would put the obvious Greenwood but dont see him moving that much as i feel that a lot of his price is predicated on stellar performances. he could yo-yo in price. Any thoughts on these players are appreciated.
    plus please add more

• @jonathan-rolfe

The platform is going to be built around dividends going forward (should always have been the case) so you need to ask 2 questions;

1. Does their game suit the PB matrix &/or can they compete regularly for MB
    2. How much gametime will they get, to be able to put their dividend winning performances into action

I only really know Barrow & Chouiar seem to suit the PB matrix, suspect Saka might & that Mbappe & Oyarzabal don't, can't comment on the rest. Youth Bubble cap app has had a good run & that may continue but I suspect a few will have a hard time pricewise if their game proves unsuited to the scoring matrix, as you're relying on selling to the "great fool" strategy, which could be very risky IMO.

• i agree with most of what you have said especially regarding pb potential of Barrow and Chouiar. yes Saka does fit into that bracket. however there are many players (mbappe is a good example) who grow into a pb game. his game has evolved a lot in the last 12 months. Oyarzabal has a much better pb game than his average and is a few years off the age when most players compete for dividends but most importantly with him many teams have a lot of interest in him ( man city for example).

im still not sure if you can go wrong with talented youth in the present climate. if the dividend increase had been more i would 100% agree with what you have said. my strategy is to mix proven pb ( alberto and the like) with monitoring the progress of young players especially those who may move to bigger clubs

lets hope both pb and the lower end get better rewards

• @Geronimo159387 ps

ofcourse if they are young and have a good pb game then thats the best of both worlds. Just hoping NEVES gets divs today.
    A few exta pence to a diverse port

• @jonathan-rolfe said in 12 months growth for the following holds:

however there are many players (mbappe is a good example) who grow into a pb game

Having held a few for 2 years, he's only returned 30p in that time & for a £10+ player that's an appalling ROI, so if he's going to improve I wish he'd hurry up!

• @Geronimo159387 said in 12 months growth for the following holds:

@jonathan-rolfe said in 12 months growth for the following holds:

however there are many players (mbappe is a good example) who grow into a pb game

Having held a few for 2 years, he's only returned 30p in that time & for a £10+ player that's an appalling ROI, so if he's going to improve I wish he'd hurry up!

Amen to that 🙏

• @Valhalla
    This is the bit i dont get
    ive held both for around 4 months and the combined cap and and divs of mbappe far outstrips neymar so mbappe has made me far more money. end of story

• i love spanish omelette . When i make it i use potatoes and eggs but what im looking forward to is a spanish omelette.
    Dividends are a necessary ingredient of profit but nothing more

• @jonathan-rolfe said in 12 months growth for the following holds:

@Valhalla
    This is the bit i dont get
    ive held both for around 4 months and the combined cap and and divs of mbappe far outstrips neymar so mbappe has made me far more money. end of story

And believe me, this a first. Mbappe’s dividend return in comparison to Neymar’s has been boy versus man. Pence versus pounds. The fact he’s made decent returns in the last few months may be a changing of the guard...or it may be a little transfer speculation purple patch Mbappe had during lockdown, when the press has nothing better to write about. Time will tell.

• @Valhalla
    a changing of the guard i think

• @jonathan-rolfe no guard has changed.

This season:

Mbappe: 25 games with 6 scores over 200, 9 games with 2 over 200 in 2020
    Neymar: 19 games with 13 scores over 200, 7 games with 5 over 200 in 2020

Mbappe has a price based on hype. Factored in are the Euros, his age (which is irrelevant as holds are for a maximum of 3 years and Neymar is hardly old at 28) and the constant suggestion that Neymar will leave, which is unlikely in the current financial climate and will generate more MB for the Brazilian anyway.

The hype can burst. I'd suggest moving that Mbappe profit into Neymar!

• Oyarzabal is a good points scorer on the matrix with goals/assists its a shame he isn't in a better/inform team atm.

• @Lukeroro thank you

• @NorfolkCanary said in 12 months growth for the following holds:

Oyarzabal is a good points scorer on the matrix with goals/assists its a shame he isn't in a better/inform team atm.

I think he’s a good hold for what you mentioned above AND he has a possible big transfer in him. He should be a starter for Spain so mid to long term he’s a player.

• @jonathan-rolfe Neto looks very good