It appears FI are listening.

• Good to have some level of reassurance and positive discussions - looks like the market makers we have seen may just be the tip of the iceberg.

Make the most of the bargains available via the ME folks - we will all be wishing we piled in more when we look back at this point.

• Great announcement, i wish we could see a bit more of this.

• See, this is all they need to do. Clear comms that they are aware of the issues. Treating us with respect and we will treat them with respect as well. I don't buy into Eric's bullshit and swipe at other traders. Mind you, not buying into his bullshit is why he's never managed to mug me off either like other traders!

This is a good promise but also they now have to deliver on it as well.

• @Chris-J

Greenwood hat trick to see some bids accepted ;)

• Positive coms. Using MMs for the lower end is great, but they say it's for the vast majority, not every player without bids. Some traders may still be left with players that the MMs don't touch. FI may have to privately offer those traders IS to help free them out of their bets.

• Just think of all the panic and drama that could have been saved if this was part of the comms last week...

Very much welcomed though! I believe I see my port creeping up for the first time in 3 days 🀞

• Im taking responsibility i sent this earlier on 🀣🀣0_1594665719954_BEC879E9-A65A-41EF-BA36-88F2A2ADB41A.png 0_1594665727774_6C0AB9AF-24BA-40C4-AC33-BA8CD15D8D56.jpeg

• @Chap already cashed in on my Greenwood’s during the last game and re-invested in keepers early on along with some ME lowball bids.

Making plenty of gains over here - buyers market right now so release cash and buy at every opportunity πŸš€

• @MrWh1te i hope i get the Β£1000 that was @Shippers idea πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Let’s hope this isn’t just another one of their statements of false hope. Come on FI, don’t tell us, show us..

• @Black-Wolf you actually asked it too πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

• @Shippers hey maybe they will do a paddy power type thing and do it you never know 🀣

• @Black-Wolf 🀣🀣🀞🀞

• @Dalian-Smyth Already beat you too it mate :)

• @JonesyFI-WH Sorry I missed it. I'll delete mine.

• @Chris-J said in It appears FI are listening.:

Good to have some level of reassurance and positive discussions - looks like the market makers we have seen may just be the tip of the iceberg.

Make the most of the bargains available via the ME folks - we will all be wishing we piled in more when we look back at this point.

I have piled in heavily on the ME bargains.. I did begin to doubt myself for a period both before and after the announcement for various reasons... Pre announcement the top end was flying and I was missing that profit... Post announcement all the money was in keepers and I had missed that profit... I felt like I had seriously misread the market going in on bargains, as there would be little or no liquidity at that end.

I don't really think it is accurate for @Ericali to say that experienced people were inciting fear when they should know better - there were a lot of legitimate concerns being aired in a very responsible and reasonable way. There is still uncertainty - but I think the professional communication today is a massive step in the right direction in-terms of creating consumer confidence

• @Baydog it was very accurate.

Just re-read a few of their posts, talk of selling up portfolios & walking away (of course they never did) but it could indeed spook a few newbies who had recently bought in & was sitting on a negative portfolio balance.

Football index always react in the end, you must of seen it yourself enough times to know they (eventually) do. πŸ‘Œ

I'm all for a bit of constructive criticism but it was "end times" talk.

Utter nonsense.

• @Ericali said in It appears FI are listening.:

@Baydog it was very accurate.

Just re-read a few of their posts, talk of selling up portfolios & walking away (of course they never did) but it could indeed spook a few newbies who had recently bought in & was setting on a negative portfolio balance.

Football index always react in the end, your must of seen it yourself enough times to know they (eventually) do. πŸ‘Œ

I'm all for a bit of constructive criticism but it was "end times" talk.

Utter nonsense.

I agree FI always react in the end - I have said it in more than one post in the last couple of days.... But likewise you have been here long enough to know that the week has been testing for everyone.

Emotions have been running high and understandably so. This has been probably the most uncertain of times that I can remember on here (but this is a lot to do with wider world situations).. I agree people can get carried away, but for a good day or two I was readying the pitchfork!

• Nothing has actually changed in the announcement.

They gave timelines (we always knew the engine was coming in, and the nasdaq part, so no change there, we just know a bit more about when).

They confirm market makers, we all know they are using them (no change there).

Nothing has actually changed at all.