Matchday thread 14/7/20

• 0_1594711086532_20200714_081722.jpg
    0_1594711093440_20200714_081737.jpg

Nowt here for me. Flipped Gollini and Kepa the other day as they'd risen so sharply. Wish I hadn't now but never mind.

Got my first CS IPD last night with Soria so strike rate hasnt been great but it's a start

• England,
    0_1594711852007_upload-12d5731d-8d23-467b-9704-7fb432354638
    Italy,
    0_1594711920899_upload-62e2c168-cac3-4c44-a256-4a53523b58ae

Just the players at PB >100 for me......come on Pukki!!!!!!!!

• Bronze day with 2 games, 44 players start and up to 20 subs. Realistically should be easy wins for Chelsea and Atalanta so only half those players should be in the hunt.

Hopefully I am in the running for PB tonight as I have 5 players and should have at least 4 starters. I have Willian, Castagne, Hateboer, De Roon and Gomez.

Thoughts also turning towards TOTM. Willian needs a 165+ to improve on his already impressive lead as top Fwd. Gomez is in midfielder contention but needs to improve on his third best score and post a 118+.

No free to air games tonight.

Good luck all πŸ‘

• @Martyn-B said in Matchday thread 14/7/20:

Bronze day with 2 games, 44 players start and up to 20 subs. Realistically should be easy wins for Chelsea and Atalanta so only half those players should be in the hunt.

Hopefully I am in the running for PB tonight as I have 5 players and should have at least 4 starters. I have Willian, Castagne, Hateboer, De Roon and Gomez.

Thoughts also turning towards TOTM. Willian needs a 165+ to improve on his already impressive lead as top Fwd. Gomez is in midfielder contention but needs to improve on his third best score and post a 118+.

No free to air games tonight.

Good luck all πŸ‘

Willian seems like a sound bet and if he wins it, that could have a decent knock on as he's won so often lately.

• Hoping for a Castagne masterclass from wingback

• Hoping Malinovskiy gets a proper run out tonight so we can get a sense of his PB score over 90 mins. He's been on form of late posting reasonable scores but then getting subbed on 60/70 mins or coming off the bench.

• Big Tammy Abraham, tonight is your time to shine!

• Pulisic, RLC, Tonali & Ilicic.

• @Dan-The-Man

Top forward tonight should be a shoot out between Willian, Abrahams, Giroud, Muriel and Zapata. Without doing any research I would say Willian has the best base score and can take it with an assist, corners and crosses. Obviously GWG and substitutions will be the deciding factor.

• @Martyn-B

And Tammy! πŸ˜±πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Mason Mount my only hope tonight, overdue few goals and a performance!

• Gollini, hateboer, gosens
    Rlc, pulisic and kepa

Be happy with a little trickle of pb today :-)

• @Die-Eisernen said in Matchday thread 14/7/20:

Mason Mount my only hope tonight, overdue few goals and a performance!

Ahhhh another blind optimist like myself 🀣🀣

Let's hope Mason passes to Tammy for 1-0 and Tammy passes to Mason for 2-0 πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜œ

• @King-Fergus said in Matchday thread 14/7/20:

Gollini, hateboer, gosens
    Rlc, pulisic and kepa

Be happy with a little trickle of pb today :-)

Gosens is injured according to WhoScored - I hold too and was hoping for a nice little windfall!

Just Pasalic and Kovacic for me.

• @ScouseSte hahaha, I’ll settle for that mate!

• @Martyn-B Don't forget Gollini needs 61+ good score will see him take a good lead in the GK category

• @Vaughany said in Matchday thread 14/7/20:

Hoping Malinovskiy gets a proper run out tonight so we can get a sense of his PB score over 90 mins. He's been on form of late posting reasonable scores but then getting subbed on 60/70 mins or coming off the bench.

It would make my day if that were to happen, unfortunately the only lad in that team who is guaranteed a full 90 mins is Gollini!!

I can't criticise the coach, he has created something special with that team, but as a FI holder, it's infuriating to see Malinovski post 100+ PB scores despite only having been on the pitch for 25 minutes?! 🀣

His time will come, I'm certain of that. Whether it's with Atalanta or elsewhere, he is pretty much custom built for the PB matrix! πŸ˜πŸ€‘

Atalanta are worth watching if you guys get the chance. The managers tactics and formation are set in stone. Much like Pep at City or Klopp at Liverpool, they have a philosophy and stick to it!

Great to see! πŸ‘

• @deano said in Matchday thread 14/7/20:

@Martyn-B Don't forget Gollini needs 61+ good score will see him take a good lead in the GK category

Hadn't forgotten, just couldn't care lessπŸ˜‚. I wasn't doing a full TOTM review and update, just how it affected 2 of my 57 players who are in action tonight. I am late to the GK party so happy for you and your Gollinis to take the GK TOTM.

• Reece James and Jorginho are all i have today i think.

Hopefully Chelsea come out strong after the last result.

• Mattia Caldara finally putting the Milan injuries nightmare behind him. Cementing his place as first choice. Time to shine πŸ™