How do you see IPO players?

• Is there an easy way to see the new players, or do you have to keep searching for the player you know is coming?

• Good luck.

• @NewUser132861 refresh, refresh , refresh,refresh, for about 10 mins then they will pop up about double ipo price 😊

• @NewUser132861

Basically unless you're an IT whizz kid with some great software to fiddle the system, don't bother. It's extremely difficult to pick up an IPO at anywhere near the starting price.

• @ocs123 Yer, I found that out today. Refreshed like mad for Rafa Mir & still only got him for 37p.

• Also a lot of money gets wasted in buying junk basically, people think there getting this great bargain, and buy players for the sake of it who will stay stagnant in your profit til you IS them

• Anyone else feels That FI is releasing way too many players now . I understand if there was more investors , at the moment in my eyes too many players n not enough ppl buying . Mr Cole is being greedy !

• @NewUser126583 it's getting ready for a hike in users probably and he got to offer some choice and value at affordable prices to get more customers there are still some bargains out there and be patient as soon may not have enough reinvestables this time next year

• @NewUser126583 said in How do you see IPO players?:

Anyone else feels That FI is releasing way too many players now . I understand if there was more investors , at the moment in my eyes too many players n not enough ppl buying . Mr Cole is being greedy !

Yes and no, If your stupid enough(ok been told of for using that word in the past) if you think there value in pointless IPOs, that will just stagnate your cash and win you no dividend and be worthless after the WC, then thats not FI fault for putting that option out there for people to buy into, and of the day for them it creates combustion, what makes the whole merry go round work. So IMO it comes down to research, knowing the market and value and not get sucked into silly gimmicks like worthless IPOs

• @NewUser132861 just before an IPO drops every player will go Green like they have just had shares bought. At this point refresh and search for the player. You know which player will be dropped due to the order on the blog list.

I can't find a way to find players quicker than this and even using this method I have never actually got anyone at an unbelievably good price.

As the instant sell is disabled for 3 days (might be less or more, can't remember exactly) you often see a sell off at the end of the suspended instant sell. If you really want the player this can be the best time to buy. Just keep looking at the top of the decreases on the squad list, It also gives you time to think about why the player might not have been released before now which can help you avoid buying players you don't actually want.

If anyone has a better way of picking up IPOs then they are unlikely to share as it would seriously impact on them making money so unfortunately this is probably as much help as you will get!

I've decided to avoid IPO day as it hasn't ever really worked out for me. Best of luck if you do fancy giving it a go.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.