ligue 1. who are you gonna be your players

• im already looking forward to ligue 1 starting. i have various players and want to add more. Here are a few .some better known than others. Thoughts on those below or others you like the look of?

1. mounir chouiar
    2. Gabriel Maghaelles
    3. maouassa
    4. toma basic
    5. anthony Caci

• @jonathan-rolfe ps . i know we have got some time to go yet. european football first!

• I only have three:

1. Aouchiche
    2. Rajkovic
    3. Caqueret

• @jonathan-rolfe

Always worth having a few from the dominant teams. From PSG I hold Marquinhos, Sarabia and Icardi who I think will score for fun, given the numbers he put up in the much stronger Serie A.

Other than that I've gone for a few I feel are seriously underpriced in Dubois and Rongier and some youth hype in Adil Aouchiche who seems good value 😂😂😂

Also the obligatory few keepers, namely Maignan, Rajkovic and Lacomte

There are several others I'm interested in

• @jonathan-rolfe

Been on mine for a while only adding a keeper

-Neymar
    -Cornet
    -Aouar (probably will leave)
    -Depay
    -Savanier
    -Draxler
    -Dubois
    -Cozza
    -Tait
    -Lopes
    -Bernardoni

Been topping up since ME came in can’t wait for them to start

• @jonathan-rolfe
    I like Caci but haven't picked him up. Think Maouassa will kick on this season too.

Held E Mendy for a while but with the recent GK trend, I've added Gomis, Lecomte and Benitez.

Long term holds: Cornet, Caqueret, Savanier, Bernat, Bouanga, Paredes, Kehrer, Dolberg, H Kamara.

Looking forward to kick off.

• @jonathan-rolfe I haven’t heard of any of yours tbh but will have a look. Always seems to be a lot of young talent in France so I’ve gone for a few cheap ones as a gamble hoping they become big. Mine are:
    Osimhen
    Soumare
    Tchouameni
    Konan
    Gnagnon
    Maolida
    Dagba

• As a Nantes fan, I have Toure (On pens nowadays), Blas (Even FIGenesis says he’s good!) and Moses Simon (Few goals/assists last season).

I’ve got ex-Nantes men in Dubois (Constantly raved about on here so if so many people rate and hold him why is he only 58p?) and Thomasson (Found his end product since joining Strasbourg and I’m hoping will gatecrash Croatia squad).

Can’t bring myself to buy Rongier because unlike Dubois who always stood out at Nantes, Rongier never did... which no doubt means that he’ll constantly win PB, get in the France squad and triple in price!

I’ve also bought Hunou at Rennes (Former youth international, much improved and now in Europe) and Santos (Won PB a couple of times).

And... I’ve bought some reserve ‘keepers (You never know!) and would like Chirivella and Louza to be IPO’d.

I’m aware that my policy of buying Nantes players (My wife is from Nantes) is a debatable strategy! Fingers crossed for Europe not Ligue 2!

• @PaulM Nice to hear some positives re Thomasson & Hunou as I bought these & their PB's went south. I swear it is me & not the players themselves :D

• I'm hoping Terrier flourishes at Rennes & as the CL next season too

• Lots of good punts out there, Khephren Thuram looks cheap at 19 yrs old for me, think he'll get decent game time for nice next season

• @MickTurbo said in ligue 1. who are you gonna be your players:

@jonathan-rolfe

Always worth having a few from the dominant teams. From PSG I hold Marquinhos, Sarabia and Icardi who I think will score for fun, given the numbers he put up in the much stronger Serie A.

Other than that I've gone for a few I feel are seriously underpriced in Dubois and Rongier and some youth hype in Adil Aouchiche who seems good value 😂😂😂

Also the obligatory few keepers, namely Maignan, Rajkovic and Lacomte

There are several others I'm interested in

I still hold Idrissa Gueye

struggled with niggling injuries after the knee lay-off, but managed 26 games and was playing again in March.
    Also played half a game (and scored) in PSG's 9-0 friendly win over Le Havre on Sunday.
    Avge PB of 131 and a high of 236

• @Munchie63 didnt mind him in his Everton days actually. Decent player in an iffy team should translate to a player in cruise control at the most dominant team in Europe domestically. Cant say I've ever considered buying him but hes probably gonna be in the mix for divs a few times

• @MickTurbo yeah i've just bought verratti who i think could suit the TOTM . already had Marquinhos and Thauvin and kamara from Marseilles

• @MickTurbo said in ligue 1. who are you gonna be your players:

@Munchie63 didnt mind him in his Everton days actually. Decent player in an iffy team should translate to a player in cruise control at the most dominant team in Europe domestically. Cant say I've ever considered buying him but hes probably gonna be in the mix for divs a few times

well Sarabia and Icardi were amongst the goals in that 9 nil friendly so you're alright :)

• @MickTurbo ive been reading up about Dubois. i think a few feel the same as you about his value

• @Vaughany apart from the ones ive mentioned ive got holds in Cornet Caqueret and Bouanga too. im planning to get dolberg. kehrer was on my wishlist for a while during his injury. just decided ive got enough defefenders.

• yeah im on osimhen and kamara too. to be honest ive got about 35 players in ligue 1 so kind of enjoy it more than the premiership. thing is they're competing for the same dividends so for me there is more value there. extra games this season too!

• @Londoner
    you've definitely gone for youth. aouchiche is one of my favorite youth prospects. just hope he starts to get some game time with st etienne

• @Sav2000 im on your first 3. Aouar is gonna have a great career imo. i thought about Savanier but imposed an age limit for myself and went for jeff reine adelaid instead more with the promise of future pb. Depay will get dividends if he stays fit for sure