Index and the Art of patience

• After a massive rise leading up to the resumption of football, Rashford was the man everyone wanted in their port. He was United’s new hot property. Then, when he started slowly, and Greenwood stole the limelight, ppl sold in their droves. You couldn’t give away Rashford. And all in space of about 4 weeks!😂 But he is a quality player, and now he is back up to speed it’s no surprise he’s come away tonight with star player and MB. (A whopping 21p of divs)
    But this post isn’t about Rashford necessarily- it could apply to any player on the Index. When your players are a bit flat and not performing, it can be so easy to sell up and go chase the latest shiny new thing. But this strategy will rarely make you big returns. However, if you just apply a little patience, it will bare fruit. There will be players in your port now that are dropping, because the herd is off chasing some other rainbow. Just stick with them, trust your research (hopefully they are quality 😅) and ignore the crowd!

• 1 Week's a long time on the dex

• Glad I kept him, I sold Sterling the day before he won and it taught me a valuable lesson about keeping the faith with good established players!😁

• @Marksandygill said in Index and the Art of patience:

Glad I kept him, I sold Sterling the day before he won and it taught me a valuable lesson about keeping the faith with good established players!😁

I sold 100 Rashford shares to get on keepers but fortunately I kept the remaining 1100 :-)

• @Marksandygill said in Index and the Art of patience:

Glad I kept him, I sold Sterling the day before he won and it taught me a valuable lesson about keeping the faith with good established players!😁

Totally. I also hold Sterling and it was nice for him to get back earning 💪🏻

• @King-Fergus

I have 600 i listed 100 a week ago and tried out the 24hr blocking system

if he sells he sells

alt text

• @Advinculas-Index what a movie Rocky 4 is! As to your listing of Rashford to the sell queue...there’s ‘no easy way out’ Had to throw that one in! 👍🏼🤣